Lovely , (

After a mission, the Winter Soldier was taken to the electrocution chair. He bit down on the mouthpiece and prepared for the worse. Winter felt the shocks and pain run through his head and veins. Then he heard the words... "Longing" -no no , don't let this happen again- "Rusted" -stop it - "furnace" -please- "daybreak" The soldier scream in pain "seventeen" His chest  rises up and down at a fast pace , trying to catch his breath "benign" what's happening  , I can't remember "nine" He screams in pain again "homecoming" "STOP IT" he screams "one" "freight car" 

He was numb, mind was blank, pain running through him as they took him out of his chair and carried his lip body to his cell in that damned Hydra Base. He regains consciousness hours later "thought I found a way" he sighs, tearing up, and laying down. "I hope I make it out of here, even if it takes all night or a hundred years" he cries softly, closing his eyes, until Brock Rumlow comes in. "Isn't it lovely...all alone. Heart made of glass, your mind of stone. Tear it to pieces, skin to bone.. hello, welcome home." the hydra agent taunts before leaving.

The Winter Soldier escapes...

"Walkin' out of town, lookin' for a better place." he mumbles. James found himself in Romania for an unknown reason. Even though he's escaped, he still feels trapped by the claws of Hydra. He gets back to his run-down apartment, taking a shower and lays down on the dirty, thin mattress that was laid on the ground "but I know some day I'll make it out of here...even if it takes all night or a hundred years." he mumbles "need a place to hide but can't find one near... wanna feel alive outside, I can fight my fears" he cries, falling asleep. His dreams of Hydra haunts his mind "Isn't it lovely. all alone, heart made of glass, your mind of stone,,, hello, welcome home, солдат." he dreams of that...those words Rumlow told him almost every damn day. that huants his mind.