Chapter 2 [Awareness]

3 P.M. Ryuunosuke is waiting in front of the school inside his car, his son ran up to the door and opened it as he got inside.

Ryuunosuke: How was your day?

Ichiro: It went well!

Ryuunosuke: Hope you're ready for your surprise! Are your friends coming to your party?

Ichiro: Yeah, they are all coming! Their parents allowed them!

Ryuunosuke: That's great! Your mother made the cake too!

Ichiro: YES!

After driving through heavy traffic for a little while, Ryuunosuke finally made it back home, Ichiro ran inside the house, but nobody is inside.

Ichiro: Huh? Dad, where's mom?

Ryuunosuke: Sorry son, nobody  was actually able to make it to the party.

Ichiro: I thought you had a surprise?...

Ryuunosuke: I didn't want you to be upset while I picked you up.

Ichiro: But all of my friends are coming.

Ryuunosuke: Just eat your cake, it's in the backyard.

Ichiro moved the blinds only to find out his whole family is in the backyard and they all yelled "surprise" Ichiro was caught off guard, really did not expect that was going to happen, then Ryuunosuke quickly lifted Ichiro above his shoulders.

Ryuunosuke: GOTCHA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ICHIRO!

He brought him closer to the cake and put him down, then everyone started singing happy birthday. After they finished, Ichiro blew the candles on the cake as his mom took a photo, then he hugged his mom and dad.

Ryuunosuke: Alright Ichiro, you make the first slice on the cake!

He grabbed the knife and slowly cut through the birthday cake, later on he opened up each presents that his family brought for him, as all of his friends came over and some of them also brought gifts.

Ichiro: Hey guys! You all made it!

Kid: Yeah! I brought something for you!

He handed over the gift to Ichiro and he opened it, the present is a PS5, he was really happy about it.

Ichiro: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BOUGHT THIS FOR ME! You don't want it for yourself?

Kid: I got one already after all. But now we can play together online!

Kazue: Ichiro, are you ready to see what's behind the big drapes?

Ichiro: Yes mom!

Ryuunosuke: Everyone, I've been making something back here for the past three months, it's finally ready, and I really hope you like this, Ichiro.

Ryuunosuke and Jiro both removed the drapes and it is a race track and quite big. Ichiro and all of his friends slowly had their mouths open after seeing what he's done.