Chapter 7 [Fooled again]

11:21 A.M. Ryuunosuke's friends had came over to his place again, to see how they're feeling.

Jiro: Keisuke thought about giving our money to you to pay up this asshole.

Keisuke: What do you say?

Ryuunosuke: Don't do it. I have to do this alone.

Jiro: Like I said, we'll be there for you.

Ryuunosuke: I appreciate it, but I really don't wanna lose you guys too.

Keisuke: Put your son's life over ours, brotha. You gotta do it. Sounds really hard to do, but it is what it is.

Raden: For you, for your wife, for your son.

Keisuke: We all got weapons too.

Ryuunosuke didn't answer them, he just got up from the sofa and left the house, going around for a drive. Meanwhile, at the police station, the police have finally identified Hideyoshi rest of his crew.

Satoshi: Alright, this guy is named Daisuke Igarashi. He is thirty seven years old, was locked up for twelve years due to killing someone while being a drunk driver. His wife is named Misaki and his daughter is named Mio, they don't know what he does behind their backs. Last one is the leader of them all, Hideyoshi Hamamoto, thirty eight years old, he was in an armed robbery. He has a brother named Fukashi, thirty five years old, no criminal record.

Yamato: Alright, even though we don't have to know what they've done back then in their lives, they're still gonna have to be taken for what they've been doing lately. We got their addresses, but first let's head to Shiro's place, we gotta see how they do things in order. We're all gonna be in multiple different vehicles driving around and following them, we take turns on following them so they don't suspect a thing. Let's move.

Daisuke got ready to head out with the crew again, he went to the living room and kissed her daughter's cheek and kissed his wife.

Daisuke: See you tonight.

Misaki: Don't come late, okay?

Daisuke: Before ten.

He left the apartment, getting inside of his car and took off. The police are arriving to Shiro's home, first undercover slowly drove past his place and saw the SUV is parked there, the second undercover car parked near by and is going to wait for Shiro to go somewhere. They only waited for ten minutes and Shiro walked from his house, getting inside of the SUV and took off.

Police: Alright he took off, he left.

Police 2: I got him.

Shiro is being followed by another undercover, after a little while of driving, he picked up Tomokazu first again.

Police: He's got Tomokazu with him.

Satoshi started following the SUV, after another while of driving, Shiro picked up Daisuke at a different location, it was at a parking garage.