Quick Question

Is is Weird that I Think that Utsuro ( Dra/Sdra2 ) and Yuki Maeda ( Dra/Sdra2 ) are Brother's?

I Mean, I Know that Not Many People Think that though I Sometime's Consider that Utsuro and Yuki Maeda are Brother's although They don't Tell AnyOne. In My AU, Utsuro is the Older Brother while Yuki was the Younger Brother and Yuki had been in a Coma or had a Deadly Disease that had Need to be Treated Right Away and that Utsuro had Taken Yuki's Place then Utsuro had Gone to Hope's Peak Academy cause Yuki had Wanted him to Take his Place and Tell him what Hope's Peak Academy was Like when he Wake's Up before Utsuro does Whole Killing Game Thing at Hope's Peak Academy. When Yuki Find's Out that Utsuro Died at the End of the Killing Game, he was Mad about his Older Brother's Death and Yuki had Wanted to Find Out how Utsuro had Died along with who Killed him and Yuki goes after Tsurugi, Teruya, and Rei to Avenge his Older Brother except he Find's Out that Utsuro had Passed his Luck onto Akane Allowing her to Live and the Two of them had Agreed to Join the Next Killing Game which Yuki was Planning to Kill EveryOne but Utsuro's Ghost had Told him that it's Not Worth it at All and Yuki Decide's to Spare EveryOne then Yuki and Akane Live have a Funeral for Utsuro which They End Up Continuing their Normal Live's for Utsuro and Utsuro just Watch's the Two of them Live their Live's.