New Wondercolt

(( I DON"T OWN MLP EG MOVIES OR SHOWS OR SONGS!!))

((I will be writing differently or try to so I am sorry it is bad))

(A/N: Sunburst is a mix of Adagio Dazzle and Sunset Shimmer)

"Hey I'm Sunburst and this is how I met new amazing friends and defeated The Sirens."  

She walks into the school an sees a girl almost like her and their name was Sunset Shimmer. "Hey there I and Sunburst, the new student to show around." She says softly and gently. Sunset smiled and replied back. "Nice to meet you Sunburst, I am Sunset or Sunset Shimmer, either one is fine to call me."  "Your one of the main 7! I love you guys." She jumped up and down in joy. In her mind; "WOW ONE OF THE MAIN 7!!!" "Heh, sorry about that.." "No worries Sunburst, here come on in to this room its where my friends and I hang out." Sunset showed her to a room and opened it for her. 

The door opened and all the girls stopped what they were doing

Sunburst P.O.V

Looks at all the girls and I smile. "Hey everyone, I am Sunburst, nice to meet you all."  Smiled at them all then a girl with pink skin and pink hair jumps up and down running to me with a smile. "Hiiii, I'm Pinkie Pie!"  I smiled and laughed softly. "Nice to meet you darling, your outfit is amazing! It is similar to Sunset and another person here." A purple hair white skinned girl says in a beautiful voice. "I' Rarity  and you?" "I am Sunburst." I smiled. "Heh well well Sunset and Sunburst, two suns joined as one." One of the girls say in a cowgirl voice. "The name's Apple Jack and the one next to me with rainbow is Rainbow Dash"  "Hey there Sunburst, do you play sports or any instruments?" "Well, I play guitar and I can sing." I would sit by Sunset and look at a light pink haired girl and she spoke softly. "H-hi I'm Fluttershy"  "Hello Fluttershy, it's very nice to meet you."  I look at a purple hair girl with a pink streak in hair. "Twilight Sparkle here." She smiled and went back to reading.

END P.O.V

"Hey everybody, I'm Sunburst." She said with a smile and sat by Sunset and wrote in a book titled "Songs". "So what brings you to Canterlot High?" "well, I just moved here closer to town and thought I'd go to school, I have been home schooled for years now." She said shyly. Sunset spoke and had a smile. "Well guess what, we are now your new friends and starting today we will do everything friends do, starting with a sleep over.