Life in America

PART 1

JIN POV

Life is going great in America...I completed my education in America.

I did my degree in FOOD SCIENCES

I actually had a thought of getting job here ,but I brushed it off. I am RICHHH , I  don't need a job and I am going to spend all of my father's money. I said sassily. yeah that's me.

I am currently waiting for my roommate Minyoongi, who is currently flirting with some chicks in the bar. He told me that he would cook today's dinner but  looks like I am going to cook today.

I love cooking and ofcourse I am the best chef in America. I decided to cook steak and some fries

 I decided to cook steak and some fries

indeed I am the best cook . where is that yoongi? I should call him. I picked up the phone to dial yoongi , but the door opened revealing yoongi itself.

yaaahhh yoongi where were you , you know today is your turn to cook dinner. Did you purposely came late so that i would cook dinner for you? i complained.

No hyung , why would I do that. My girlfriend was very eager to sleep with me , so I let her do what she wants. yoongi answered.

okie lets eat. both of them sat on the dinning table and started to eat their dinner. They were eating in silence and enjoying the taste of steak. killing the silence Jin asked yoongi if he enjoyed the food . yoongi responded saying ''you are the best ''.

JIN-yoongi when are you going back to korea? 

YOONGI- Oh.. i thought of going back next month. when are you going hyung?

JIN-Nahh i have no plans to go back to korea untill i spend all my money that my father sent me...

yoongi-Is that even going to happen. you have a 10digit bank balance. Hyung why don't you lend me some?

JIN-yahh you have a 20 digit bank balance and now you are asking me to lend you some..you brat. 

They both started bricking and it went on.. Both of the friends are enjoying their company. 

Jin phone started ringing , his father . Jin was hesitant to pickup the call as his father always asks him to come back to korea. after all the war happened in his mind Jin answered the call.

                                                                            IN THE CALL

SoekJin ah ...

'yeoboseyo eomma' jin responded as he heard his mothers voice

Jin come back to korea...you have completed your studies. come back to korea in a week. Your fathers health is not good, he is missing you so much....he asked you to come back so manytimes but you refused to come saying you need to study. you need not stay in our home, appa brought you a new apartment in korea so, that you can stay there for your privacy. Please come back jin...

'nae omma' jin gave his answer in one word. he was not in a mood to fight with his eomma , hearing his mothers words jin eventually decided to go back to korea.

come back fast jin , eomma and appa are waiting for you

''bye eomma'' jin ended the call

yaahhhh you lil meow meow , why are you eavsdropping my phone call...? Are you sad that I am leaving you and going back korea

''No i was waiting to get rid of you , seems like you are leaving korea before me...happy me''. suga stated ignoring his hyung

you will miss my handsome face...you will die without my food..your girlfriends will leave you after i go back korea.. you will stay single... yaahhh respond you foolish white cat.-jin started rapping 

yoongi yaaa yoongi yaaa are you dead ..respond yoongi yaaa...

This slug slept  on sofa in a fraction of seconds....ushhh i will go and pack my bags..

                                                                               After an eternity

Finally I completed packing...i will sleep now its already 3:30 in the morning....