MOCHI

PART 15

YOONGI POV

I am lying on jimin's bed. i finished my dinner and came to his room .i thought he will come soon but it has been almost 2hrs , still he didn't arrive. should I go and check on him? or should i sleep peacefully without him. arghhh i will go and check on him.

I searched hall , dinning room and garden. i should check other rooms. nahh he can't be in namjoon's room because jin will be there with him. i should go and check jungkook room . i slowly opened jungkook room. i found taehyung and jungkook cuddling . i should check the game room. i went inside the game room and found jimin sleeping on the couch. this mochi has become so stuborn. ''jiminah come to your room and sleep comfortably '' i said slowly while trying to wake him up. jimin didn't move. I slowly grabbed his hands and stroked his face gently. I stared his face for good 20mins . i remembered all the things that i did to him. my eyes became watery. i shouldn't have hurt this beautiful soul. my tear drop slid down my cheeks and fell on jimin's neck. jimin slowly opened his eyes. his eyes became big when he saw me . he realised what happened and closed his eyes unbothered.

''jimin sleep in your room'' i said but received no response from him. this stuborn mochi will not listen to me. I stood up and picked him in my arms . i lifted him in bridal style.

''put me down yoongiii''he was wiggled . i silently went out the game room and went to jimin's room and throwed him on the bed.

''ouch...yah why did you thro--'' jimin was talking too much .

yah why did you thro--'' jimin was talking too much

i kissed him to shut his mouth. i hovered on him and pinned his both hands above his head. i managed to hold his both small hands with only one hand.

he didn't kiss me back. i pinched his waist, he opened his mouth in pain and i took this chance and inserted my tongue. i kissed him with full of love. jimin and i were out of breath. i broke the kiss and connected our foreheads. i removed the grip on his hands. he pushed me but i didn't move . ''jimin ah sorry , i behaved like a jerk . please forgive me'' i said while looking into his eyes . i can see jimin's eyes widening . jimin was taken back with my apology. jimin didn't say any word, he just looked down.

 ''let's sleep''i said and pulled him towards me, he tried to protest.

''If you move again i will do more than kissing'' i said while smirking. jimin gulped and lied beside me. I cuddled with jimin all night. 

TIME SKIP MID NIGHT

JIMIN POV

i was feeling thirsty. i opened my eyes and saw yoongi's face few inches away from me. i don't know if i was doing right by forgiving me or wrong by let him step on me. i stroked his cheeks slightly. i really like him, is he taking advantage of my feelings. i got up but yoongi pulled me down. we both stared for 2 mins.

'' can you please love me?'' he asked

i was silent, i can see tears forming in his eyes. ''am i in your heart?'' he asked 

''  you are'' i said

he hugged me and we slept in peace.

NEXT MORNING

i woke up in my bed room.  i opened my eyes but i didn't find yoongi beside me. i think he might gone to his work . i looked in watch it was just 8:00 , where did he go. i went inside the washroom to brush my teeth. i rubbed the mirror as it was full of fog. 

''ahhh'' i shouted as i saw yoongi standing beside me .

'' you scared me'' i said while holding my heart

''is it'' he said with his husky voice . he was half naked. only a towel is wrapped on his waist.

''go and do your work'' i said and moved aside

''where are you going my mochi boy'' he said and attacked my neck. he found my sweet spot and started sucking it. i accidentally moaned. yoongi smirked. i throwed my head back in pleasure and gave him more access to him. after a couple of minutes . '' i like what i see''he stopped and went out. i looked into the mirror and found my neck was full of hickeys

omggg... i got ready and went to have breakfast . i sat beside namjoon hyung.

'' jiminah we have a important meeting today with the investors, i will be not there.  so, you need to introduce jin to them and talk about the deal. jin is prepared for the meeting. you need to take care of every thing'' namjoon said coldly

'' are you sure that you want me to handle the deal''jin asked namjoon hesitantly

''yes baby i know you are the best''namjoon pecked jin's lips and smiled

every one in the dinning hall was shocked to see namjoon's behavior. namjoon pulled jin into his lap . jin was blushing hard but suddenly stood infront of namjoon and said'' yahh namjoon ah kids are there you should behave more mature what if kids learn these things.  we are like parents to them. they will do what we do. so, not infront of kids'' jin was scolding and namjoon lowered his head like a child.

every one gasped by seeing namjoon. time passed every one went to their work. 

AUTHOR POV

Jin successfully made the investors agree with the deal. jimin was thinking about suga all the time. he went to cafeteria to have some coffee. he took his coffee and sat on a table. he unlocked his phone and dialed yoongi's number. he was about to call but decided not to call. he kept his phone in the pocket and stared out of the window. the trees are moving due to breeze . the people are happy with their loved once. A small girl approched jimin. 

''jimin uncle , take this . that uncle in black hat gave me to give you this'' she said and went off

i opened and saw a heart shape paper .. ''i love you '' written on it. jimin went to find the person wondering who it was?. he tapped the man with black hat. ''excuse me'' jimin said. the man turned around .   the man was yoongi.

   the man was yoongi