OFF TO KOREA

PART 2

**DAY OF DEPARTURE**

JIN POV

I was ready with my bags. suga woke up and did the breakfast . we both ate the breakfast.

suga started the car. The whole ride was so silent . I was still thinking whether to go korea or not. suga started glancing at me, checking whether I am okie . suga understood my feeling that are running in my mind. He tried his best to distract me but all those went unhelpful. I am glad to have suga my side, he is a little bit cold and savage but he always understands me. 

we reached the airport. i got down the car and bid my good bye to Suga.  Suga hugged me and told me not to worry

i went inside the airport. I still have 30 mins for my plane to arrive so, I thought of doing some shopping. 

A white alpaca with red kerchief tied to its neck got my attention. It looked so cute. I purchased it.

''This is the final boarding call for passengers who booked on flight 372A to Incheon

''This is the final boarding call for passengers who booked on flight 372A to Incheon. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call . Thank you.'' I heard the last announcement and rushed to gate 3.

I got on the plane and found my seat. It is the window seat , I felt  happy that no one will disturb me and I can sleep the entire ride. I shot my head up when I see the passengers cheering two people , who had their masks on and coming towards me.

who are these??? alright anyway why would i even bother to know.. haa I will sleep happily .I plugged my earpods and stare out the window.

I hear some people whispers , I turn around and see two masked men whom I saw earlier . They are not adults they are more over kids fighting over a snack packet. oh god this plane journey is going to be tough. They both were continously fighting over food , I them gave them a death glare and they sat silent for 2 mins but again started brickering after the next second. Now I am frustrated . I took out snacks from my bag and gave them . They smiled like kids and took the packet from me. I was watching them closely , they are literally kids.  They looked like a 24 yr body with kids heart. ooo they completed eating , their tummies are full now.  I introduced myself

jin- Hello I am jin..!

1st one-- oh hello hyung, you don't know us?

2nd one --yahh jungkook , he is handsome than me.. i wonder if he is an hollywood actor. By the way I am taehyung.

1st one-- I am jungkook

jin--okie kids . I am going to sleep don't disturb me. understand.

jungkook--hyung you don't know us?