Well Hello World!

Ok so this is the first chapter of the first book I will probably end up publishing before I turn eighteen.....why you ask? Well my family would kill me if they read the other stuff I write. But once I'm 18 and they are all edited they are all getting published! So let's get on with the story.....

Oh and by the way that is Avery on the side, she has cool hair huh! 😝

-All the love H Xxx ❤️

---------------------------------------------- *AVERY'S POINT OF VIEW*

Today I am going ON AIR at 101.5 radio station! I still can't believe I am going to do this. I haven't even sang in front of a camera, everyone just took my word for it that me and my friends could sing. Luckily I don't lie, EVER! Of course my lovely boyfriend will be joining me on this interview, I can't wait!

*************************************

Interviewer: " So Avery, who's this hot piece of meat you have with you?"

I blushed, and his cheeks automatically flushed of all color. He can be so shy sometimes especially when he is talking to girls. Which is a good thing considering he is quite good looking if I do say so myself.

"I'm Harrison, nice to meet you Layla."

"Ooh, the cutie knows my name!"

That doesn't make me uncomfortable at all......who does he think he is being all cocky saying his own name and introducing himself, just kidding! I'm may be crazy but I sure as hell ain't fucking psycho!

" And sorry but he's taken!" I stated proudly.

"Aww babe, don't worry I could never love anybody as much as I love you." He said calmly.

" So does that mean when we're in bed your thinking about her!" Layla said. 'What the hell did she really just say that!'

" Ha, no way!" He replied. ' WTF! Why didn't he deny it?!

What the heck has gotten in to him, he's never like this. Whatever.
----------------------------------------------
*HARRYS POINT OF VIEW*

"Hey Haz you know that girl everyone secretly loves? The one that is always on radio stations and YouTube?" Niall asked as I walked into the living room of our hotel room.

Me and the boys each had double bed hotel rooms. The only one who was alone was Zayn, Louis was bunked with Liam, and I was bunked with Niall.

"Yea why? And I don't love her I've never even seen her face. Oh, and just to clarify we are talking about the girl who always says she can sing but never does?"

" Yes, and because she is on the radio right now doing an interview!"

"Ok, so why do I need to know this information?" Niall confuses me so much sometimes!

" she's there with a hottie!!!" Niall, only slightly screamed in my face. Oh how lovely and considerate he is.

" Niall is this your way of coming out of the closet???" I joked....haha he is so easy to mess with because he never thinks before he speaks!

"Haha very funny, NO!!! The radio station girl thinks he's and I quote ' a cutie' who knows her name. She got really dirty for a minute to until his girlfriend piped up about him being taken! It was kind of hilarious!" Niall started laughing.

" What the hell dude that isn't funny she was flirting with her boyfriend!" I snapped, and Niall instantly started to control his laughter.

" Sorry dude why are you so protective of this girl, you've never even met her?" Niall asked/stated.

"No reason that was just a jerk thing to do." I said a little calmer this time.

" So do you want to listen or not?" Niall asked.

" Sure why not she's always really funny in her videos!" I said.

---------------------------------------------
*AVERY'S POINT OF VIEW*

"Okay, can we move on, this is getting a little weird." I said still in shock at the fact that Harris was going on long with Layla's stories.

"Aww, but that was a good conversation." Harris pouted.

"Yeah,but we really should move on we only have a certain period of time to talk." Layla said. Thank god that was over.

" Okay so Avery, everyone is so curious why you say you and your friends can sing, yet you never do, can you explain a little bit please." Layla asked.

"Sure, I guess we're all just scared of the publics hate and rejection. I mean no matter how hard you try to ignore it if people react in a way you weren't looking for you can never take that back. Once it's on the Internet, it stays there, for good and I guess we are all just worried we are going to look like a bunch of fools." I explained, making sure to talk clearly into the mic.

"I guess we can all understand that reasoning." Thank god she understands.

" Glad to hear it, I -" I was cut off by the person I least expected to cut me off, Harris.

"I can tell you those girls all have really great voices." He continued in not caring about the fact I was blankly staring at him, like WTF DUDE?!

"Especially Katie I mean that girl sings like an angel, I bet you can sing pretty well too, huh Layla?" OMFG! Is he fucking retarded?! He is totally flirting and also daydreaming about one of my best friends.

"Ok well, um why don't you let me talk to Avery for a bit, yeah?" Layla asked.

"Sounds good to me..." I butted in seeing as it was my interview.

"Ok, so, before we were on air I heard you humming a song. Do you and your girl friends perform that one ever? I know I really like that song." I'm starting to like this chick more and more.

" Oh yeah, most definitely even when we're knackered we still love to sing that song. Those guys are our go-to band 24/7. We absolutely adore those boys." I said, honestly we really do love them, they are our boys and we are their girls.

"We'll do you think you can get your girls down here to preform it for all the fans listening out there?" Layla asked, sounding sassy as always even though there was no one to sass.

"Most definitely, so are we takin' a break then?" I asked

"Yup, next song we'll be playing is 'Sugar we're going down'" Great song choice on this station.