Dear Julie....

(The boys are human. I KNOW, I KNOW! I need to make ones where they are actually ghost, they're coming I promise... Kinda! Anyways Enjoy!)

Luke's Pov

Julie Molina.

I have liked Julie for a long time now. Ever since I was in Grade 1 and I puked on the bus and all over her shoes and she made me not feel bad about them. Her brown eyes that I could get lost into forever and her brown curly hair. Snap out of it Luke! You've got work to do.

I'm proud of myself, because I'm going to tell Julie I lov -like her! I mean  it's  ONLY been 11 years and I'm in Grade 12 now, but I'm going to do it. I just don't know how...  I can't talk to her, because then I'll screw it up. I can't text her. I'll write her a letter. Cheesy, but cute.

I'm proud of myself. I walk over to Julie's house. Her dad answers, apparently she isn't here. Oh.. She post a picture of Instagram.

@juliemolina: Hanging out with @nick_lacrosse

@nick_lacrosse: I look horrible in this picture

@juliemolina: No you don't💙

@unknow123: Are they a thing?

@lacrosse_09: Y'all r really cute

@Flynn_DJ: POP OFF SIS! 😍

@juliemolina:🥰

Is she dating Nick? Maybe I shouldn't give her a letter. I run out of the room.

I forgot the letter.

Julie's Pov

I'm heading up to my room. I just finished hanging out with Nick AS FRIENDS. Everybody thinks were dating, but we're not. I like Luke, but he probably doesn't like me like that. I see a letter on my floor. LUKE LIKES ME?!?! I need to see him right now.

I hear a knock on the door. It's Luke

Luke's pov

I see Julie in her room with the letter. I mentally kick myself. 

"Julie i'm so-" I begin to say.

She gets me by surprise and kisses me. I kiss her back. "I like you too," she says. 

For the rest of the day we cuddle and watch High School Musical.

(Hello! Hope you guys liked this! My next one shot will probably be a Willex one and it hilarious, so be prepared!)

- Me(the author)