I'm cooking, is you eating

I'm cooking, is you eating?

..chef spud

Basically that's just my saying of introducing myself. ...yes I know I'm not normal for that greeting (chuckles) that's coo *shrugs* yes I'm weird but in THE GOODEST person to know and be around.. oh your wondering is that a real word huh? Nah it ain't but don't trip the definition is like being high of the greatest weed with best plate of your favorite food with drink, witch in my case is a fat ass carne asada burrito with just meat cheese onions sour cream and lots of green sauce, also a good ass grill cheese, homemade thick cut fries. A bacon sandwich with mayonnaise, cheese, hot sauce and mustard and a cup if sweet tea oh and let's not forget some sour gummy bears and pack shockers and all flavors of sour straws.....mostly strawberry and green apple please

. Sorry my name is spud, yes ny name is a potato and I take pride in begin one, French fries and potatoes with cheese sour cream bacon and ranch turn me on Yyyyyaaaasssssssss! My Government is jacqualyn not Jackie, Jacqueline or whatever ppl be be trying to change it to. My mama had to be difficult which caused everyone to spell and pronounce my name wrong...trust you just said it wrong Just now in her eyes lol. She would ignore or curse out anyone who didn't say it with her perfection including me..-__-my stale face exactly in 2nd grade I finally gave up and was like if y'all don't want a grammar lessons and spelling bee every time y'all go to say my name just call spud. Shit that is that's my name and it's stress less. I got the name Spud when I was in my mom vagina lol I say vagina because she's my mom and in my eye's she a virgin...DON'T JUDGE MY LIFE lol..and I love potatoes plus my birth mark is a potato. .*purple walks*I don't bang but my favorite color is purple. I don't crip walk purple walk. See!!! THE GOODEST.

IM honey chocolate I say honey because I'm a lighter than actual milk chocolate. 5'3, Yyyyyaaaasssssssss y'all know shorts be screaming YOU GONE LEARN TODAY fuck you mean? My hair was cut liked Monica's and keyshia Coles. But I keeps a 14inch sewed in. .shit it's not me it's the inches got Jacqualyn feeling like Pocahontas. I have my nose, bottom lip, belly button and my nipples pierced...team fuck bra, they two disrespectful. A few tattoos too. Im a c cup in boobs I have small thick booty which I can make move like apples watts!! I'm on a cornbread and squats diet. I'm tryna get thick too!! Pretty smile . Brownish eyes that turn light when I'm happy and when I'm sad hurt or sick with each season and I havea funny good personality.

I can be pretty af but when disrespected. It fades. I've been told Im Rude and always have an attitude. .nah baby I'm just honest and too grown to be sugar coating shit. And I hope it's vice versa to whoever I'm in contact with because if my breath stank I want to tell me so i can fix it. Verses me breathing in other ppl face and getting embarrassed at their facial expressions...real Niggahs will let me know. I'm 21 an going to school for my business and culinary degree. I don't plan to leave earth until I see ppl craving my cooking. Yaaass baby I cook. Gentlemen I can't roll a blunt but I can't make you nut with of my meals ...