Back in Blood

KENTRELL POV ( he don't need no picture)
We arrive to the trap house. I have my guys take Nique out the van. And throw her in the basement.
Ben- you know Von and em gone come looking for her.
K3- yeah bro
Quan- what we gone do with her?
Kentrell- just keep her down there, till she tell us why Von and em killed my cousin.

NIQUE POV
I woke up in a dark room. I just be in the basement. I don't know why they even brought me here. But I need to get the hell outta here. I thought I had my phone with me, but I forgot when we was in the van they took it from me. Dam, I thought. There's gotta be a phone in here somewhere. As soon as I spoke of a phone, I'm the corner of the room, there was a cell phone sitting there. So I tried to scoot over to where the phone was and picked it up without making any noise. And then I dial vons number.

VON POV
Von- aye gang be quiet
Everybody- why?
Von- cause I'm getting a call from this unrecognized number. It might be nique.
773-484-9283- HelloVon?
Von- who dis is?
773-484-9283- it's Nique, Kentrell got me at this trap house over on 75 and cottage. He said that you guys killed his cousin. He also said "if you want her back bring me 8,000,000,000 in cash
Von- stay where you at.
773-484-9283- ok

NIQUE POV
I just got off the phone with Von. Then one of Kentrell's boys comes in the room.
Ben- how you doing beautiful? He says caressing my body
Nique- stop please
Ben- we can do this the ease way or the hard way.
Nique- no please
Then he rips off all my clothes, and covers my mouth so that no one could hear me scream. He forcefully forces himself inside me. I was in so much pain. After he got done I was bleeding down there in my area. Then he just left like nothing happened.

Nique felt all alone. She felt like no one would come and find her. She wasn't eating the food that they provided for her, cause there might be poison in it. " lord please help me get tf out here, or please let Von and them come get me". She prayed to herself. Then she blacked out.