I Got Issues To

-NIQUE POV-

I DID A TIME SKIP FOR THE TWINS THEY ARE BOTH NOW 1

Me, the twins, and kaiser are moving in with Bryson today. Bryson had asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes. I don't really care what THEY think. They lost me and cant never get me back. 

 Bryson-bae yall got all yall stuff?

Nique- yea bae. im hungry

Bryson- what yall want to eat?

Nique- kaiser, twins, what yall want to eat? 

Kids- we want Wendys

Bryson- okay

We leave to go to Wendy's. We play some music on the way there. 

- 10 MINUTES LATER-

We arrive to Wendy's. We get out the car and go inside. At this point I cant even get away from these niggas. We walk into Wendy's and I see them, but with they girlfriends. And they both pregnant. They prolly not even the daddy. I just started laughing to myself cause 1, them bitches aint better than me and 2, they dont look better than me. But yeah I see them and they girlfriends. But they aint see me. While me and the kids and bryson order my food I can feel  someone burning a whole in my face. I already know who it is. Ion even gotta look. 

We finish ordering our food and wait on the side and now they are ordering there food. Me and the kids and bryson are just on our phones. Then i get a text from bryson

Bryson- why they so worried about who you wit if they got somebody?

Nique- ion know babe. Thats weird. Come stand infront of me so that they can stop staring at me

Bryson-ok bae

Bryson goes to stand infront of nique while the kids are on the side of nique standing up against the wall. Nique now wraps her arms around brysons torso and gives him a kiss on the lips. A deep one too. ( now ms girl you know what youd doing:]). They pull apart from eachother and then hear their number being called. They get there food and leave unbothered. ( as they should). Nique and the kids and bryson make it back home. 

Kids- thank you bryson for the food

Bryson- you welcome 

Nique- thank you bae

Bryson- you welcome bae

Bryson was about to give nique a kiss but nique had looked the other way to see 2 black figures looking in the window of their house. Nique had smirked at the figures standing in the window. Her and Bryson still kissed. Nique already knew who it was. She just didn't say anything to bryson. 

DURK POV
Im with my girl right now. And yes she pregnant.

Durk- you hungry bae?

Ari- yea bae

Durk- what you want to eat?

Ari- Wendys

Durk-aiigh bet

We make our way to Wendys. And we saw von and Blasian up there already. Then nique and the kids and bryson walk in. They order they food and move off to the side. Nique and Bryson was texting eachother then bryson had the nerve to stan infront of her. She had kissed him. It was a deep one too. On the inside I just wanted to kill this nigga, but we aint gone do that yet. Then her number had gotten called, and they walked out with their food.

VON POV

Me and Blasian was in wendys cause she was hungry. Then Durk and Ari had showed up. Then a few minutes later, nique and the kids and bryson had showed up. They ordered their food before Durk and Ari. After they ordered their food, they had stepped to the side so the next people could order which was Durk and Ari. Then nique and bryson was texting eachother. Bryson then stands infront of her. Then they have a deep kiss. On the inside i just wanted to blow this nigga brains out. But we aint gone do that yet. They number got called and they left with they food.

OMNISCIENT POV

Durk and Von had met up after they had left Wendys. They got a hold of Brysons information and everthing. They was creeping around the block trynna find brysons house. They finally found the address. They was creeping through the sides. What they had saw through the window, von was ready to blow but he forgot that they kids was in the house, so they just stood there as they were gonna watch nique and bryson kiss. They thought that she wasnt gonna do it. " she not that bold" von told durk " we gone see" then they saw that nique had saw them in the window, then she smirked and then gave bryson a deep sloppy kiss. They was mad as hell. " I got some foe his ahh" von and durk thouhgt. But they didnt know they was thinking it at the same time.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

SHOULD BRYSON AND NIQUE STAY TOGETHER??

IS BLASIAN AND ARI REALLY PREGNANT??

IF SO WHO THE DADDIES?