Part 1

Here are how old they are:

Hornet: a six yr old who thinks she knows it all

Little Ghost: a 4 yr old who is quite sensitive

Carlos: a 5 yr old who tries not to be a crybaby

Gaston: a 10 yr old who doesn't believe that sealing him away with the infection won't be any help.

Now onto the story:

The Club arrived at the White Lady's house at 6:30pm. The 4 royal guards waved goodbye as soon the 5th one came to answer the door. 

"Come one in. White Lady's waiting." she said

They all nodded, leaving their nails after the entered the house on the doorstep. Spending the Christmas Eve and Christmas day with the White Lady was not what they expected. They all wanted to go to the new theme park the Pale King built. But they were outvoted by the Royal servants. As soon as they reached the living room, there she was. 

White Lady: "Hello."

They all waved hello back.

White Lady: "Why you're all silent today. I do know there's no theme park here, but what I do know there's hot chocolate that Dryya is making."

They all turned around to the kitchen counter where Dryya was getting the mugs.

"Oh snap..." Dryya thought.

Next thing you know, there was a stampede running towards Dryya. Eventually, they accidentally knocked Dryya down when they tried to stop running. One mug was wasted since they knocked Dryya down while she was holding a mug. When Dryya finally got up, she was raging mad. Little Ghost, Hornet and Carlos hid behind Gaston.

"Why me..." Gaston thought.

Dryya: "ALRIGHT WHO WAS IT?! ONE COFFEE MUG WAS WASTED 'CUZ OF THE GUY WHO CAUSED ME TO FALL!"

Hornet and White Lady saw tears in Little Ghost's eyes. He started crying. Gaston got down to comfort his little brother.

White Lady: "Please, Dryya. Don't be so harsh. You made the youngest cry."

Little Ghost was sniffing now. Hornet got a tissue for him. Carlos patted him on the back.

Dryya: "Sorry Little Ghost. Here, a candy cane. Turn that frown upside down."

Our sensitive friend took the candy cane and started opening the wrapper.

The Club started enjoying the hot chocolate when they had the 2nd refill

The Club started enjoying the hot chocolate when they had the 2nd refill. White Lady had to put a stop into it before the kids get hyper and won't go to bed.

White Lady: "Alright children that's enough. If you drink it all there won't be any left for tomorrow and Dryya won't be making any more."

Dryya: "Plus the semi-final bar is running out of chocolate."

The Club took a look at their mugs. There was only half a hot chocolate inside. One by one, starting Little Ghost, took they're mugs of hot chocolate to where Dryya was, near the sink.

Little Ghost: "Here Dwyya."

This was the first time Dryya ever heard Little Ghost talk. All she did was say "Awww...". She didn't notice the rest giving her the mugs. White Lady took a quick look at the clock. 

8:30 it said.

White Lady: "Ok children, run up to the bathroom upstairs and brush your teeth, then onto bed.If not there won't be any gifts for neither of you tomorrow morning."

And they all started running upstairs to the bathroom. Before Carlos could reach the last step, he tripped and fell down to the 3rd step before reaching the final step. He tried to contain his tears, but eventually he started crying.

Hornet: "Carlos, you crybaby"

Gaston tried to contain his laughter. Carlos has only a scratch and he didn't even notice.

Gaston: "hahaha-"

Hornet covered Gaston's mouth.

Hornet: "Shut up your gonna make Carlos cry more"

Gaston: "Get your nasty hand off my mouth Hornet."

Gaston and Hornet started fighting. Eventually Little Ghost helped Carlos feel better. When they got to the end of the stairs, they were blocked by Hornet and Gaston fighting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hopefully part 2 will be my last chapter here.

-elle