Kids, don't do this at home

The Club was waiting until Dryya was out of the kitchen, she just left cookies in the oven.

Fresh

Baked

Cookies.

Yum for the club.

Carlos: "Alrighty coast clear she just left the kitchen with a magazine"

Hornet, Carlos, Gaston, and Little Ghost went to the stair on tippy toes.

I swear don't do this at home when you want cookies. I don't want the whole crowd of parents at my doorstep.

Carlos, Hornet and Little Ghost went to the Christmas tree, where they inspect the gifts.

Gaston went for the cookies.

Gaston's POV

I go for those chocolate chips cookies... I get em from the oven.

24 cookies in total. Me big brain.

I get at least 2 cookies and stuff em into my mouth. God Dryya's cooking is the best!

I get another and stuff it into my pocket. Then I go join the trio.

End of POV

Carlos: "this feels like a book."

Hornet: "I feel so sorry for you"

Little Ghost: "Why?"

Hornet: "because he isn't getting a good gift"

Little Ghost: "Sowwy Cawlos"

Carlos: "it's ok. Hey Hornet can I have 80 dollars from your account"

Hornet: "Why the-"

Gaston: "Watch it Hornet"

Hornet: "I mean, why do you want 80 bucks"

Carlos: "I asked Dad if he could hook me up on the new game Miitopia but no luck for me"

Hornet : "Then wait till Dad gets you it"

For the people who don't know, the Dad Carlos is talking about is the Pale King. Hornet is daughter of Herrah or something but her Dad is the Pale King. Thanks to Herrah being such and idiot to him lol

*Ding dong*

The club: "OH SNAP"

Hornet: "We are toast!"

Little Ghost: "I want Daddy waaaaa"

Gaston: "If anything goes wrong little bro, we won't blame it on you"

Carlos: "Hey what are you doing down there? Hurry up and let's go under our covers"

Time skip brought to you by my best friend, looking shocked at 15th birthday party of his cousin

In the morning:

 White Lady: "Deary me, they haven't woken up? It's late for their surprise. Dryya, wake them up will you?"

Dryya nodded and went to their room, and found all 4 of them KO-ed, on the floor. Little Ghost let a weak cough.

Dryya: "Alright kids, looks like you guys don't want cookies and hot chocolate fresh, so I guess I'll have to call your Dad to pick you guys up without presents."

Four of them: "WHAT NO NO WE'RE AWAKE"

Dryya: "Then get up and change, for Pete's sake."

Nothing interesting happened there, unless you want to count Hornet and Gaston fighting again.

They all went to the living room, where the White Lady was holding a present for them.

White Lady: "Why today you children woke up late. Here, Merry Christmas, children."

Gaston, Carlos, Little Ghost: "Wow thanks Mom"

Hornet: "Thanks!"

Gaston opened that small box. Found 4 pieces of paper. 

Gaston: "No  no no writer they're tickets"

Oh. Oops. Found 4 tickets to Disneyland.

The club: "YESSSSSSSS"

Hornet started throwing confetti out of nowhere. Little Ghost started clapping. Gaston was dancing. Carlos, well-

Carlos: "I'm dancing too writer"

Well there you have it.

Gaston: "Nail practice outside today! Who's up for it before we go"

White Lady: "Wait aren't you forgetting something?"

All four of them: "Presents?"

White Lady nodded. They all went running down to the Christmas tree.

I suck at this...

Maybe I should just end it here. Nah forget it I'm staying here but I have important things to do today c ya