Just Another Day at Office

Irene's POV

"What had you been doing? This task had been assigned to you a few weeks ago and yet, you are still giving excuses about why you haven't completed this yet. All you had been doing is trying to flirt with the female employees here and roam around the office when you were supposed to do your assigned work. I want this task to be completed and sent to my desk by tomorrow morning. I don't care if you ask your friends for help or stay up the night to complete it. I want to see it tomorrow morning. Send it on time if you wish to keep this job." 

It feels great to see Manager Shon putting the man in his place by asking him about his irresponsibility. Park Jun Rou had been a pain in the ass since he joined. He just delayed all the work and always bother the young career-oriented females here, especially me. 

I am not sure if I attract douchebags, but he is one of the douchebags that always flirt with me and disturb my daydream about Manager Shon. 

You see, I love working under Manager Shon who is always kind and just radiates pure positiveness. 

But, I especially love it when she is strict and bossy with the employees who slack off. It makes me embarrassed to admit it but seeing her like that always made me wet my panties. 

Like now. 

I was standing with my legs crossed to give some pressure to my core and I waited impatiently until the meeting is over so that I can do something about the wetness between my legs. It is really distracting to work while being horny and I don't want to get scolded by Manager Shon for the poor quality of work. 

On second thought, I want her to be demanding with me. I want her to dominate me. 

God, I am so horny. 

"The meeting is over. Everyone, please keep in mind the things we discussed. I expect to see good work quality for the next few days. Don't slack off." 

Everyone nodded and mumbled something along the line that they will keep in mind and left the meeting room. 

I waited until everyone left to walk out so that no one can see me walking like a penguin because my sticky underwear. It was making me impossible to walk properly like a decent human being. I was thinking if I have extra underwear in my bag when Manager Shon walked towards me and put a file beside me. 

She was towering over me because of the heels that she wore and I avoided looking into her eyes, afraid that she would found out that I am being inappropriate in the office by getting wet with just her stern voice. 

"Joohyun-shi, why are you not leaving this room yet? Do you have anything to tell me?" 

The way she husked slightly when she called my name made my knees buckle and I firmly planted my feet on the ground to make sure I am standing still. Is she doing it on purpose or is she innocent and I am the horny one?

"Uh...uhmm... nothing Manager Shon...I...I just wanted to...to adjust my skirt before I leave." 

I said while stuttering so much that I wanted to slap my face for being so obvious. 

"Ah...I see. We are girls. So, I don't see why you haven't done it yet." She said nonchalantly before taking the file from my side. 

I looked at her with a surprised face and I gulped many times from the close proximity with her. She was actually standing pretty close to me that I could smell her wonderful perfume that smelled so addicting and seductive. 

"Uhm...um...okay," I said before pretending to adjust my skirt before looking up to see her observing each and every move of mine with a hawk eye.