Chapter 2.

As I thought my dad was in trouble I had no other choice but to ask Mr.Charlie I asked him " Mr.Charlie, Is my dad... Is my dad in trouble?" When I asked Mr.Charlie that he looked at me like he was confused. He asked me "You don't know do you?" I asked him what he meant? He responded back and said "He didn't tell you?" I said " Tell me what?"

Mr.Charlie Sighed I asked him what was going on here?

He told me with a straight face that "my dad was a criminal who was on the run with 1st degree murder." I was so surprised because I knew my dad had been acting very sus lately but I never thought that this was why- After Mr.Charlie told me that some people came out of nowhere maybe some bushes and they started to surround us and I think that Mr.Charlie wasn't supposed to tell me anything and they were tall too. They were also wearing Black suits like they were from a secret agency they started moving in closer like in that one black panther scene where T'challa was fighting the people on the waterfall. By the time they closed in on us enough they brought over these chairs and it had chains on it. They snatched me and Mr.Charlie then Forced us to sit down in the chairs and they started to tie us up.

Then they asked Mr.Charlie what he told me, and Mr.Charlie said nothing. They looked at me and then asked me what he told me, and I said nothing. One of the people got a phone call and the rest of them paid attention to him, so that gave Mr.Charlie enough time to get out his pocket knife and cut the ropes off of us both. Me and Mr.Charlie snuck out of our chairs and ran for it. By the time the men turned around we were out of their sight. Me and Mr.Charlie got away with it.

When we found out we were in the clear I wanted to go find my dad.

I had so many questions to ask him, all that was going through my head was Why? Just why would he do this there has to be an explanation because he wouldn't just do this just to do it. He has a kid and a wife, so he wouldn't do it before thinking about us. I kept asking Mr.Charlie these questions but he looked like he was worried about something.

I asked him what was wrong but he would always answer with the response "Nothing" as I finally caught on to where this situation was going. I asked Mr.Charlie Where we were going, and he responded "Somewhere" and "You'll see when we get there". When we got there we were at this HUGE tall black building with tinted windows everywhere with black cars I asked Mr.Charlie where we were and he said "My Job" I looked at him in disbelief because this place was filled with all of these people who looked like they worked for the president but then i took another look at Mr.Charlie then I realized... and said to myself... Is Mr.Charlie in trouble?