Raihan Time!

(Just to be clear, I headcanon Raihan as a dragon like creature, so if you wanted him to be fully human, I'm sorry TwT)

Hei was walking with Raihan through the city. "So..I guess to make it fair, you should probably put your old Pokemon in a box and start this Gym Challenge with some new, Galarian Pokemon." Raihan said, scratching his chin.

"Yeah..It would be a little unfair to have my level 60+ Pokemon overpower the other gym challengers." Hei said. "So...Tell me a little bit about yourself, Princess. I'd love to get to know you." Raihan said, stopping at a stall where they sold boba tea.

Hei blinked. "There's nothing really special about me, I'm just...a nonspecial..girl. Heh." Raihan handed her a small boba. "Don't be modest. You heard the way that crowd cheered for you and your Pokemon. You must be highly respected where you come from." Hei took a sip. "Hey, this isn't bad! And of course. I was the region's champion."

Raihan nodded slowly as he looked around. "Ugh. I love the city, but it doesn't seem there's very much to do without having to spend money. And Leon doesn't want you to go too far." He pouted. "I would much rather take you to Hammerlocke..where I could show you my bedroom~" Hei gently punched his arm. "Are you always this perverted?!" Raihan chuckled. "Pretty much."

"Wanna book an inn? I still wanna get to know you some." Hei crossed her arms. "Right after what you just said? No." She raised a brow. Raihan whined. "Come ooon! You already got to sleep with the champion..So why don't you and I have a little fun?~"

"We didn't sleep together!" Hei frowned. "Oh, sure you didn't. Come on." He began walking. "I know a place where you can find a starter." Hei shrugged and followed.

~~~~~~~
"The Wild Area. The weather is postively gorgeous today, don't you think, Princess?" Raihan asked as he outstretched his arms. Hei walked next to him, texting Leon.

"Hey! Raihan is taking me to find a new starter. I've decided to use Galarian Pokemon for the Gym Challenge! We're in the Wild Area!"

...

L: "Alrighty! Be safe! <3"

After sending that heart emote, Leon realized what he had done and blushed madly. "Fuck!! I-i didn't mean to-" He bit his lip as he heard footsteps outside the office. He quickly set his phone down and continued his paperwork.

"So! Fire, Grass, or Wa-" "Fire starter." Hei interrupted Raihan mid sentence. He chuckled and put his hands behind his head. "Picky, aren't you?" "Very." Hei looked around. "So..Where to?"

Raihan suddenly took her hand and began running. "Huh?! Hey, where are we going?!" Hei blinked. No response. Since Raihan's legs were longer, Hei had a difficult time keeping up. "Raihan, slow down!!" He was running towards an open cliff. "What are you doing?!! You're gonna get us killed!!!" Hei tried to stop, but he simply yanked her along without a word.

Raihan leapt off the edge, dragging Hei along with him. "RAIHAN!!!" Hei gripped onto his hoodie and closed her eyes as they fell towards the water. But the impact never came. "You can open your eyes now, Princess. I got you." Raihan chuckled.

Hei opened an eye. They seemed to be gliding? "Huh..?" She looked up at Raihan..Who...wasn't human. He looked like some sort of wyvern. What the hell..?! He's a dragon?!! (Wyverns are the dragons the have two hind legs and it's forelegs are its wings)

Raihan looked down at her and made a landing on the edge of the lake. "You gotta promise not to tell a SOUL, okay?" He said softly as he watched Hei scurry behind a rock. "Where's Raihan?!" She asked, hiding behind the rock. "You're looking at him." The wyvern replied flatly.

Hei couldn't believe what she was hearing. Raihan reached around the rock and lifted her in his claw. "Put me down!! HEEEELP!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!" He chuckled at Hei's reaction. "You know, you're quite adorable. I told you, it's me." Hei looked up. It...really was him.

"I know i'm not the only non-human creature here.." He smirked. Hei's brows furrowed as he held her up by the scruff of her shirt. "You might as well be. I told you, I'm not special." She frowned. "Sure. Show me. I'm excellent at keeping secrets." Raihan set her down near the water, which she stepped away from.

"I'm human, okay?! There's nothing special about me!" Hei balled up her fists and hissed through gritted teeth. Raihan suddenly yanked her backpack off and emptied her pockets, holding her over the lake. "You seem to be afraid of water. Show me or you're going in." Hei squirmed in his claw. "Put me down, you asshole!!! I can't wait till Leon finds out about this!!!"

"Squirm too much and I'll drop you." Raihan grinned, showing off his insanely sharp teeth. "What's Lee gonna do? Huh?" Hei began flailing her arms and legs.

"RAIHAN!! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT OR I SWEAR TO ARCEUS I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE!!!"

Raihan suddenly burst into laughter. He threw his head back, finding her threat more cute than anything. "Oh my god! It's no wonder Leon likes you so much...A girl who can make threats like that CERTAINLY deserves a piece of the Champion!" He mocked.

"Drop. Me." Hei gritted. "Okay." Raihan shrugged and dropped her into the lake without hesitation.

Seconds went by. Raihan tilted his head. "Uh..Hei?" He leaned down and buried his face into the lake, looking around for her.

Hei was laying at the very bottom of the lake, arms crossed and a scowl on her face. From the waist down...she was a fish.

'A mermaid..?!' Raihan thought. Hei pushed herself up and swam for the surface. "Get away from me, Raihan." She muttered as she poked her head out of the water.

When she climbed out, her tail was gone and she had legs again. "Asshole.." She mumbled, hearing Raihan chuckle behind her.