Tonight

"So." Leon spoke as he stood, stirring a pot of curry. He was now in a white tshirt and shorts. "How was your day with Raihan? Did he show you some..exciting things perhaps?" He asked, setting the spoon down and looking at Hei.

Hei was sitting at the table. "Well...I don't wanna talk about it.." She looked down as Leon sat next to her. "Hei...Is something the matter?" He gently grabbed her hand. "No, no..It's fine. It's just.." Hei sighed. "A long story is all."

Leon looked down at her hand and rubbed her knuckles. Her skin was so..soft and pale..Her snow white skin brought out her glistening blue eyes. "You're so beautiful, Hei.." He brought her knuckles to his lips and kissed them softly. Hei watched with a worried frown.

Leon noticed this frown. "I'm not..making you uncomfortable, am I?" Hei was actually having a flashback..

Hei tried to fight as she was pinned to the wall by none other than Guzma. "You're so beautiful, Hei... I love when you struggle like this...it turns me on so much...~" He growled, biting her earlobe. "Please, Guzma..!! PLEASE-"

The flashback ended abruptly with Leon jerking her roughly. They locked eyes. "A-are you okay?!" Leon asked, panic in his tone. Instead of giving a verbal answer, Hei began shaking. Tears welled up in her eyes and Leon pulled her onto his lap. He knew she was having flashbacks since she had told him earlier that day.

"Don't cry...No one's gonna hurt you ever again..." He whispered, his thumb brushing her cheek. Hei tried her hardest not to cry. "Hey..Would playing with Charizard make you feel better?" Leon asked, smiling down at her. "I've gotta get up to stir the curry, soo.." In actuality, he had a surprise for Hei.

He freed Charizard from his ball and smiled at Hei. "Go on. He wants to play, see?" Charizard cooed happily.

"Okay.." Hei slowly moved off his lap and waddled to Charizard. She reached out and began to pet and scratch him. "I was afraid of you at first..But you're actually kind of cute." She smiled.

Leon took this time to sneak off and go grab something for Hei. He walked into the kitchen and stirred the curry again before turning the fire off and giving the curry some time to cool before serving it.

He noticed Charizard on his back, thumping his leg as Hei scratched his belly. Hei giggled and continued. "Scald would be SO jealous if he were here right now." Leon walked into the living room and sat back down, something in his hand. "I've never seen him act like that." He commented with a laugh.

"Leon, have you ever pet him? This looks to be his first time being pet like this. That's why he's enjoying it so much." Hei asked as Charizard leaned up to bump his snout against her cheek, as if giving her a kiss. "Awww!" Hei giggled. "I normally give him a pat on the chest or..Y'know.. I show him manly affection!" Leon smiled.

"Leon..You know he enjoys a scratch here and there. He's a Pokemon. Every Pokemon deserves to be shown affection." Hei told him in a soft voice.

Leon moved and sat on the floor next to him. "Alright, Charizard. Let's make some room, huh?" The dragon rolled onto his stomach and pulled himself up, somewhat missing Hei's scratches. "What's up, Leon?" Hei tilted her head.

"Well...Raihan told me you'd like a fire starter...." He slowly took her hand and slipped a ball into it. Likely a Pokeball. Hei looked down. It was an Ultra Ball.

Hei held it for a second before tossing the ball and releasing the Pokemon inside.

"Leon..!!" Hei covered her mouth as the little rabbit looked around to examine its surroundings. Leon smiled and wrapped an arm around Hei. "You're welcome, Hei." He whispered.

The little bunny looked up at Hei before smiling and giving its cry as a greeting. Hei was trying her hardest not to cry. The bunny was so cute! "It's a Scorbunny. He's already level 5, so you shouldn't have too much trouble training him." Hei began to pet the little bunny. "Cinder." She smiled.

"Your name is Cinder. I'm gonna make sure you're the strongest Pokemon in all of Galar." The Scorbunny smiled and hopped a few times before taking off running.

"That's not the only one." Leon held out another Pokeball. Hei released the Pokemon inside and a little Toxel appeared.

"Oh my God!! Leon!!" Hei turned and hugged the champ, who chuckled and hugged back

"Oh my God!! Leon!!" Hei turned and hugged the champ, who chuckled and hugged back. "I wanted to help you get started on your journey. So I brought you these two. I've also installed a Galarian Pokedex into your phone, so all you have to do is scan them and get all your info. Try it."

Hei took out her phone and scanned Toxel. All of its info came up and Hei scrolled through it. "Interesting!"

Toxel crawled over to Hei and looked up at her. "You're an electric and Poison type." Hei reached out to touch Toxel, only for a strong tingling sensation to follow. She shuddered and blinked.

"I'm glad you like them." Leon smiled, standing up. Hei jumped up as well and hugged him. "I can't thank you enough, Leon! I'm gonna take really good care of them!" He chuckled and rubbed her head, resisting the urge to kiss her forehead.