Too Sudden

NOBODY'S POV:

George and Sapnap were with Dream in Florida. They were at his house with his parents, while Dream was out doing who knows what. Things had been kinda awkward since Dream's Father didn't seem to like them. Dream's mother, in the other hand, seemed to love them. It was quiet. They were in the kitchen, around the table island. When suddenly, Dream ran into the house, slamming the door open and running into the kitchen quickly, He was out of breathe. Everyone stared at him confused,  His mother opened her mouth to speak but before anyone could say anything,

Dream spoke,"GeoRge *pant pant* I need *pant* you to pretend to *pant pant* be my boyfriend."
Dream said with gasps for air. He had said it quickly and nobody had time to react.
"Wh-" George began when suddenly, Dream pulled George closer and connected their lips.

Dream's parents were shocked, Not the word came out. Sapnap yelled," YES! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!" As he took out his phone and began taking pictures of Dream Kissing George.

He had to taken about 300 or even more. This moment was special.

GEORGE'S POV:

Dream just ran into and kissed me?! It felt so..good? But it was right in front of everyone. I didn't think Dream was even gay, or bi.. and why'd he kiss me? Didn't he say he needed me to pretend to be his boyfriend? Why the kiss?

||Kissing Part||

NOBODY'S POV:
George felt Dream's lips connect with his, they were so soft. It felt amazing. At first, George tried pushing Dream off, Which, obviously didn't work; so he just let the younger boy kiss him.

He thought the kiss would end, but suddenly he felt Dream's tongue roughly and violently explored his mouth.
George loved it.

||end of the Kissing Part||

Their lips parted. "THANKYOU" Dream said and ran out of house again, the door still being open from when he ran inside. He slammed shut it loudly.

Everyone still shocked, George hadn't said a word, his mouth left slightly opened. Sapnap was smiling looking through the pictures he had taken. Sending him to Karl and Quackity.

Then Dream's Father spoke.