Angry Father

"What. The. FUCK?!" Dream's father screamed.
Knocking George back into reality. Sapnap put his phone away quickly, as Dream's mom didn't say a word and stayed shocked.

"I-wh-..bu-he-..I—.......y-" George tried speaking but nothing entered his mind.
"No no no no," Dream's mom finally spoke. "Let's just calm down, alright hon?" She said putting her hand on Dream's angry father. He was irritated.

"Why the hell did he kiss A BOY?" Dream's father spoke loudly, with large anger in his voice. He was scaring George, and Sapnap stayed thinking.

While Dream's mom tried calming down her very unpleased husband, Sapnap spoke loudly," Where did Dream go? And where was he coming from? Why'd he kiss George and leave right after? When will he be home? How did he just open the door with no key?" Sapnap tried making them laugh a little at the last question, although it didn't work.

"All of those better be answered." Dream's upset, angry father said.
"I'm sure they will be." Replied his wife.

George hadn't said anything.

It had been almost 3 hours, since that happened. George waited until night to come back out from his room. He talked to Sapnap by texting but didn't dare speak a word. Dream's father and mother were about to leave, and go back home. This was Dream's house after all. They were always welcomed to stay, but Dream's father was obviously not going to stay.

For some reason, I can't explain

Lyrics from Viva La Vida - Slowed and Reverb, Cover by Shalom Margaret

Played on repeat on George's phone as his head started to hurt from rethinking and reliving that moment. He hated that He had to wait for Dream to come home to explain, he hated how much he loved the kiss, and was dying to have more.

George licked his lips.

———————————————————————————

Sapnap fell asleep almost instantly after he ended his discord call with Karl and Quackity, still talking about Dream kissing George. They laughed, joked, and smiled.

~I used to rule the world~...

George hummed along with the song.
He decided to take a quick shower. 'It's not like Dream's gonna be home any time soon anyway. It's almost 2 in the morning.' He thought to himself.

George stepped out of the shower, changed into comfortable clothes, and made his way into his bedroom upstairs.

"D-Dream—.." George's eyes widen, As he saw Dream, cutely on George's bed. He was fast asleep.