CHAPTER SEVEN-

As I lay there sleeping I began to feel searing pain over my entire body. I wanted to scream but I knew nobody could hear me. He's in danger. A voice whispered. You won't keep him for long. That voice again.

Suddenly I woke up gasping for air and I knew something wasnt right. I looked next to me to wake Jaxson but he wasn't there. And then I smelt it. Blood. I looked around the room while sitting on the bed. Finally I climbed off the bed and fell as soon as my feet hit the floor. Everyones seen that horror movie where you just don't want to open your eyes right? Well that was me. I didn't want to know what I had slipped in. Though I already knew I didn't want my thoughts confirmed. Slowly I opened my eyes and sat up. Looking down at my body I was covered in blood. Now I just had to figure out where it came from. Slowly I stood up and walked to the door reaching out for the door knob as it began to turn by itself. I backed away and ran into the bathroom leaving the door cracked open so that I could still watch whoever it was. As the door opened I didn't expect to see who I saw. I stepped out of the bathroom slowly.

"Dad?" I whisper asked. He turned more towards me and grinned.

"Ah. My dear Scarlet." And thats the last thing I remember before the world went dark.