CHAPTER EIGHT-

I could feel somebody shaking me trying to get me to open my eyes but I just couldn't.

"Scarlet! Wake up!" It was Jaxson calling my name. I finally pryed my eyes open to see his face hovering above mine.

"What happened?" Jaxson asked.

"I-i saw my dad. I had woken up from my nap before dinner tonight and blood was everywhere. I slipped in it. I heard someone coming into the room so I ran to the bathroom but when I peaked through the crack in the door it was my dad. I stepped out of the bathroom and he noticed me. I passed out and now this." I tried to explain through histerical sobs.

"I saw the blood when I came in and cleaned it up but your dad wasn't here when I got here Scarlet."

"I wasnt making it up!!!" I yelled.

"Shh. Shh. I know baby. I was just saying he wasn't here when I got back."

"I heard a voice in my dream before I woke up."I told him quietly.

"What did it say?"

"I-i-it said that I won't have you for long. That your in danger." I began to sob again as Jaxson wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Its okay Scarlet. I'm not going anywhere."

"I'd appreciate if you would step away from my daughter." I looked up at Jaxson but he had his head turned towards my father.

"Excuse me? Do you know who I am?" Jaxson asked.

"Yes I do your Highness." My father replied.

"How dare you speak to me like that! How dare you ask me to step away from my mate!" He shouted.

"You may be her mate your highness but I am her father."

I stood up and looked my father dead in the eyes.

"No your not" I said quietly.

"I am your father Scarlet. I always will be."

"Your not my father. Your the most who got my mother pregnant and you will never be anything more than that." I stated matter of factly. My father looked at me with so much hurt in his eyes yet I didn't care. He was never there for me. He didn't teach me how to control the other side of me. My mother did. Therefore he is nothing to me.

"I am your king and you will not speak to my queen unless given permission." Jaxson said. To my surprise my father bowed down in front of Jaxson.

"I understand your Highness. But she is my daughter. No matter what."

"And I understand that. But you will respect her and her wishes." "Yes your Highness." He replied with a bow.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Ive been looking for you for a very long time Scarlet. I know I was around when you were a child but I would like to be around now."

"No."

"Please just give me a chance."

"I said no. Now please leave." I looked away.

"As you wish. But I'll be back my queen." I turned to speak but he was gone.