Found You

Sonic pov
We walk out of the bar and into the woods too see if we find silver or at least Amy too tell us where silver is. We walking until a giant ship flew above us creating a shadow above us I only knew one ship like that. "Hohoho" we heard a laugh through a speaker. "Eggman" I growled looking up at the ship. "What is he doing..." blaze couldn't finish her sentence because metal Sonic grab her at top speed. "BLAZE" I yelled as I spin dashed into metal sonic but he dodge it I did a low growl. I saw a light blue aura surround metal Sonic and Blaze spreading them and throwing metal into a tree while putting blaze safely on the ground I only one person that could do that and that was "Silver where you been buddy" I said running over to him. "Silver it's really you I found you" I heard blaze say running over to silver and giving him a hug. I felt a little jealous but I was happy that Blaze was happy "Sonic there you are" I heard a girlish voice say. "A-amy" I said as I got tackle with a hug. "I found you" she said hugging me. "Nice too see you too Amy I said. I look back to Blaze and Silver too see Silver looking at me with jealous eyes I was about to say something but we heard Metal Sonic get up. we all let go of our hug and look at him. He got up and took a fighting stand "Hohoho hand over the sol emerald princess and nobody gets hurt" we heard through the speaker on the ship. "I would never hand them over too you" Blaze yelled back. Wow she's hot when she's mad damn it Sonic stay focus I said in my head "Well the heard the way it is then Metal take the sol and the chaos emerald by force" Eggman said. I spine dashed into Metal as he did the same. He did it again but I dodge it and he was about to hit Blaze but he stop with a wall of fire as Amy hit him with her pik pik harmer sending him into Eggman ship making a dent. Silver used his telekonises (I can't spell) to send the ship down to the ground. I turn around with my usually smile too see Amy and blaze high-five each other. "So Blaze you found Silver what now" I said walking up to her. "Well-" she was cut off by Amy "How about a ball at the castle a bring Akins of date thing" she said clapping her hands together. "Why not but I don't have a date" she said. I gulped and spoke up "I'll be your date if you want Blaze" I said madly blushing. She start to blush too and smiled "ok". In my head I was jumping up and down for joy.

💜💜💜💜I UPDATE THE CHAPTER NOW CUDDLE ME if you want too that is and yes there is silvamy in this story but thanks you all for reading vote comment and shared if you like it and see you all in the next chapter💜💜💜💜