You're sick while she's at the studio

Y/N's pov

I just woke up from a nap when I immediately felt like I was gonna throw up. I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. As soon as I got to the bathroom I threw up.

As soon as I was done I washed off my mouth and brushed my teeth. I finished in the bathroom and went to grab my phone to call Taylor. I dialed her number and waited. Since she was at the studio I thought it may take a fee minutes until she picked up, but I was wrong.

"What's wrong baby?" she said with the calmest voice ever. I got scared to tell her because I didn't want to make her come home. "Y/n are you there?"

"Oh yeah, sorry" I said.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sick. I don't feel well at all and I just threw up and I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry baby, I'm coming home."

As much as I didn't want her to so she could keep working, deep down I really did want her to.

Next thing I know the front door opens very softly. "Hey baby." She said smiling. "Are you feeling any better?" She asked walking over to me.

"A little bit but not a lot."

She walked over to me and felt my forehead and walked to the kitchen to wet a rag. She came back over and carefully set it on my head and sat down next to me.

"How about we watch a movie and try to sleep." She said right before kissing my cheek. We watched a movie until I fell asleep and so did she.