chapter 2 - we're close

ok like i said before this is gonna be fast paced because i dont want it to be too long soo uhh yeah forgive me ig

um yeah well enjoy what you get

:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A day went by since Kaidou and Kuboyasu had their meet up with a very curious psychic wanting to know where they went. He would ask them, but then again, how would he know they went somewhere unless he was spying? So asking was out of the question. Perhaps there was other ways..

"Hey pal!" Nendou called from the doorway, entering the room and approaching Saiki's desk. Not the person he wanted, but someone he'd get anyway. He couldn't telepathically ask Nendou to ask Kuboyasu and Kaidou where they went since he couldn't get into his head, so he'd have to get there another way.

"Aiura might be someone I could use the help of actually.. as much as I hate to admit it."

"Look, our other pals are here!" Nendou pointed at Kaidou and Aren who had entered the classroom together, Saiki's mood switching from bored to focused.

"Where is she?"

Saiki called out for Aiura in his mind, and soonly enough heard a response. She wasn't very happy, hell, she wasn't even in the same class as Saiki, so communicating like this was kinda hard.

"Why are you talking to me K.S? Do you want to date me?" She replied back through her mind.

"No. I need a favour."

"Again? You better pay me back for this one!"

"Yes, I will. Please just help me, I don't want Toritsuka's help with this."

Aiura nodded her head from wherever she was, happy to help Saiki. Whatever it was, she would try her best.

"Alright fine. You owe me a date Kusuo Saiki."

"Whatever. I'll give you a brief summary of what I want help with, then I'll need to reach to you in person."

"Okay, hit me with it."

Saiki explained small details of what was going on; how Kaidou and Kuboyasu most likely had mutual feelings for one another and that he set them up to meet alone together at the park, then they went somewhere but his clairvoyance ran out before he could see or even hear where they went off to. Aiura found it a little strange that Saiki was into people's love lives so much considering he, for one, doesn't associate with love and he usually doesn't care what people do since he views himself as an antisocial pyschic with a difficult life.

"Me being interested in this is irrelevant Aiura."

"No it's not! You don't care what people do! Are you homophobic, so you're plotting to kill them with my help?!"

"Huh? No. I couldn't care about your sexuality. But that's not the ideal here, you're going to help me."

"I already said I will. Then you're gonna take me out."

"Yes I'm fully aware of what you asked."

"Thank you Saiki heehee, tell me the rest later and I'll get them to me in private and asked what's up."

Saiki left her and continued on with his lesson, aware that Kaidou and Kuboyasu were behind him, sitting next to eachother and talking about stuff that wasn't relevant to the actual lesson. He decided to leave it at that, blocking them out and getting on with class.