↳ CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER FIVE 

say sike rn

━━━━━━━━━━

this is bad, the man thought.

this is really bad.

y/n got in the passenger's seat. “now please drive unless you want this to become a possible crime scene.”

he mustered a broken sigh getting into the driver’s seat and starting the engine. “to where?” 

y/n hummed in thought playing with the gun. “back over on swagyolo street but we’ll leave the van a couple blocks away,” they pointed in the direction with the gun. the man scrunched his eyebrows. “tch you fucking brat don’t just carelessly swing that thing around!” he gave the teen a stern look. “it’s loaded you know?” y/n blinked.

the man scratched the back of his head. “ugh jeez are you not scared that you might accidentally shoot yourself with it?!”

“no” was the simple response.

he froze.

this is terrible.

a teen with a gun was already not a pretty idea but this, this. this was a horrible idea. an overlly stupid teen who might as well never learned the value of fucking life with a gun and now a goal to steal an ice cream truck.

this was horrible.

wait no scratch that- it was not horrible, it was much worse than that. it was an atrocious idea. a fucking homocide--one he did not consent to be part of-- it was also suicide. but then again, he doubted the teen wouldn't find that appealing either. homicide or suicide - they probably thought it would be a cool interesting idea. he gripped the drive wheel giving the kid a glance as they looked out the window.

they seemed to be so obnoxious about life. not giving a shit about anything that could happen to them anymore. it was concerning.

someone that reckless was dangerous. how where they not banned and labeled as a menace to society already?!

he let out a heavy sigh saving his murderous intents for the kid later. the man pulled out from the parking and drove according to the teen’s directions. after a few minutes, they had arrived. he turned to the kid. “so what’s the plan?”

“what do you mean?” y/n glanced at them. he gulped. please please don’t...

“you know for stealing the ice cream truck”

“oh” y/n stared. “there’s no plan.”

the brutal honesty behind those words terrified him.

please say sike right now.

please say fucking sike.

he was crying in the inside, his eyes screaming for help. he wasn’t even religious but he was praying. praying to wake up from this nightmare. praying for this to end.

lord have mercy on his damped soul.
he was fucked. completely fucked.

“you’re telling me we are just gonna… wing it?” his voice wavered.

and just as it couldn't get worse, there it was. without a fucking care on the world, there it was.

y/n grinned. “yep basically.”

the teen was mocking him. he was sure of it.

he clenched his fists. goddamn the urge to punch them was strong.

he just wanted to 🤜💥 but instead, as a mature adult he spoke on his mind.

“DO YOU HAVE A DEAD WISH OR SOMETHING? WAIT, DO YOU EVEN HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR GODDAMN LIFE?!”

y/n stepped off the van turning around to face them. “hmmmmm” they put a finger on their cheek, looking at the sky in deep thought. “i mean, not really i guess?”

his eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

stupid brat. stupid fucking brat.