Why?

Xenon x GN! Reader

----

Requested by: enbydeimos once again

Get ready for a twist

Idk if I should label it as angst or not, but uh, I'll just say this
----

After hearing about the betrayal of Xenon, [Y/N] was shocked, not wanting to believe it was true. Heartbroken, they locked themself in their room, isolating themself from their team.
Knocking was heard on the door. "[Y/N]?" It was Drakon. "Are you alright? You haven't come out of there for a while."
"I'm fine," they said, sounding a bit aggressive. [Y/N] was trying their best not to cry.
"Are you sure? If you want, you could talk to me about it," Drakon said back, concern now in his voice.
"I said I'm fine."
Nothing else was said. All that was heard of the footsteps of Drakon walking away, seeming to give up.
[Y/N] sighed, getting themself off their bed. "I might as well just eat something," they sighed, finally leaving their room.
Exiting the hall of rooms, they were greeted with Drakon on the couch, watching TV in the dark room.
Hearing their footsteps, Drakon turned his head. "Finally decided to get out?"
"Shut it," [Y/N] growled, not wanting to talk.
Making their way to the kitchen, [Y/N] couldn't help but feel like something was... off... They shrugged, thinking it was probably just the heartbreak.

--(Haha get a timeskip)--

[Y/N] was currently fighting along their teammates, acting like a support. The rest of Team Dimensionia were trying to deal with Xenon, but failing. They would land some hits on him before either crashing into one another or being pushed back.
[Y/N] would tend to their injured teammates here and there, avoiding getting hurt the best they could.
Right now, they were caring for Drakon's wounds, carefully wrapping the bandages tight enough to stop the bleeding.
[Y/N] put the medical supplies back into the case, lending Drakon a hand.
"Thanks."
[Y/N] only nodded, the two going back into battle.
The longer the battle was, the more exhausted Xenon seemed to be.
Out of nowhere, Xenon quickly threw his sai, aiming for [Y/N].
Before anyone could warn them, the weapon stabbed [Y/N]'s chest, causing them to fall, blood oozing out.
"[Y/N]!" Was the last thing they heard before finally dying. "Oh, gosh." Drakon held the corpse of [Y/N], shocked that they were forever gone. You were a good teammate and friend, he thought.
The rest of Team Dimensionia were just as shocked as he was, trying to process what just happened.
Xenon just stared at what he did, a blank expression on his face, but unknown to the anyone, his eyes held pain and regret.

----

Lmao don't worry Drakon and reader be platonic