~•🥀 KISHTON MAIN PYAR TU KAR 🥀•~

Hey guys

How are u all ?

Well it's a shivi one shot book

Our one and only shiva and raavi from pandya store

©All rights reserved

You are not allowed to steal or use my work in any way or adapted in a way without my permission..

If any kind of stuff of stealing got caught that will be reported/ blocked ...☠️☠️

It's purely my work it has my hardwork and has been published on Wattpad only ..

By me ie Zoey ..

Thank you!!

Happy reading 😊

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

~•🥀 KISHTON MAIN PYAR TU KAR 🥀~

CHHUP CHHUP KE DILBAR KA DEEDAR KAR
AE DIL TU AAHISTA IZHAAR KAR
SARA KA SARA NA KARNA ABHI SE
AASAN KISTON MAIN TU PYAR KAR

CHHUP CHHUP KE DILBAR KA DEEDAR KAR
AE DIL TU AAHISTA IZHAAR KAR
PAGLE SARA KA SARA NA KARNA ABHI SE
AASAN KISTON MAIN TU PYAR KAR

RAAVI'S POV

I stole a glance at my Bhoothnath ya ya Bhoothnath shiva who was sitting beside me and was so engrossed in one of his favourite work ie his food which was made by his favourite bhabhi dhara di.

I sighed confusingly and tried to concentrate on my plate. It was morning and whole Pandya family was having their breakfast together as always.

Well my concern was not that who is having food who is not . But my concern was my confused emotions .
Yes my emotions that were taking a toll on my mind and heart that too all of a sudden.

As I have last night witnessed a carefree cute laughing shiva that too ages after.
Yes you heard it right I have seen Bhoothnath laughing like a child after a long time .

It was a treat to my eyes and ears as I had seen him like this when we were kids .
When our equation was less bitter and complicated.
I don't know why our equation is always so bitter and complicated ,never got that answer and even we never tried either to figure out that why we always fight and show bitterness to each other.
Don't know why such bitter emotions get erupted when we both come face to face .

Time flew and we grew up with this and so does shiva started showing me his more filtered emotions.
With time his behaviour towards me became more hard and consolidated.

All these years when I confessed him that I love dev his elder brother instead of showing happiness he had either shone me hateness or smrinked at me .

For the very first time I have seen him smiling genuinely and cheerfully , brightly and that Twinkle in his dark brown orbs which are so deep and beautiful whenever I look at them I get lost in them and forget the world around me .