Dear Diary

"Dear Diary,

During our summer break before, my classmates and I, including Class 1-A, went to have a training camp during the summer to improve our quirks, specifically being able to learn how to endure our quirks even if we are overusing them.

Our advisors let us train under a group of Pro Heroes called the Wild Wild Pussycats and they were the ones who taught us on how to expand our quirks and train them.

The training was way more intense than I expected. After seeing Class 1-A doing it, I could already tell that it will be as hard for us when we start our training with them.

Despite the pain and suffering we've received, one of the Pro Heroes thought of doing a fun activity in the night where we'll do the test of courage taken place in the forest. One class will be entering the forest while the other will be scaring the other class.

Then suddenly, an attack happened. The League of Villains came to attack us and it was the first time I've experienced a villain attack. In fact, it was the first ever villain attack my class and I had to experience. Most of us were in the forest yet not many of us were able to come out safely due to the poisonous gas that was unleashed by one of the League of Villains' quirk.

Because of their quirk, it knocked out almost all of the students but luckily Yaoyorozu from Class 1-A was able to create some gas masks to protect us from the gas.

Despite that, even the forest started to burn and a Chainsaw Nomu was released too. So much was happening that we never realized how much of a nightmare that event was.

That's when Mandalay, one of the members of the Wild Wild Pussycats, informed to us that the villains were looking for Bakugou and that we were given permission to use our quirks for battle.

Now that we know who was the villains' target, the only thing we just had to do was keep him prtected and get out of the forest safely without getting ourselves hurt by the villains like getting burnt by the flames, knocked out by the gas or torn to pieces by the nomu.

Speaking of the Nomu, I just so happen to be one of the victims of that monster's deadly chainsaws.

You see, because we know that more of our classmates were still in the forest, we needed to bring Yaoyorozu with us in order for her to give it to them. That's why I volunteered to help her to find our other classmates to give the masks.

Although as we started to look for more of our classmates, we stumbled upon the monster and that's where the tragic moment happened.

We were running away from it as fast as we could but suddenly, it got Yaoyorozu. She was injured terribly and I couldn't just leave her with that awful monster. I decided to try to weld my arms to her and tried to run as fast as I could.

I wasn't at my high speed due to the amount of weight I'm carrying. She wasn't too heavy yet how I was carrying her made it more difficult to run properly.

I kept calling out to her if she was still awake so she could run, Yaoyorozu was really slowing us down but I still needed to keep her protected.

Luckily she was able to respond yet she was too weak to move.

I was panicking a lot; the nomu already did a good job injuring Yaoyorozu and I but I still believed that we could make it out alive even with our injuries.

But at the same time, I felt like there was no use. I want to make sure that both of us will get out, but I need to make sure that the person I'm dragging makes it oit alive too, even if I don't feel like I won't make it.