Author's Note

Hey 'Ummeedein' readers, 

I hope you all are doing fine and staying safe at home. I am absolutely grateful to you all for blessing this story, which happens to be my first ever work in fiction, with so much love. 

This was exactly one year back when some of the scenes of this story started shaping in my mind, amidst the boredom of the lockdown. I took a lot of time to actually turn it into a proper short story and then again took hell lot of time to publish it. The reason might be just the fear of not even being noticed or my laziness. ( I know I need to work on my distortions.)

But, I was overwhelmed to see the kind of response I received, as I hadn't expected even half of it, that I remember I had edited and changed the ending a little bit seeing the response. The writer in me was actually jumping with happiness and it inspired me to take the this hobby (of writing of course) a bit serious.

This note is just to say thanks to you all for trusting and supporting a totally new account here on Wattpad. Thanks for all the love and support to this, which eventually motivated me to write more. 

So I'm writing a Samaina story called as 'Sapno Ka Shaher: Samaina Journey' since a few months and some chapters of it have already been published. If you haven't come across this story yet, then I would be grateful if you people to take out some time out from your busy schedule for this story and bless it with the kind of support you showed to 'Ummeedein'. Hoping that I can at least say it with the right to my little family here on Wattpad. It would motivate me and help me boost my confidence.

You can find this story on my account or just search it with the given name above. Suggestions and feedbacks are always Welcomed!

Thanks once again!!!!

With so much Love to all...

Mugdha