Chapter 18~

"Does Wendy know these creeps?" Tsubaki thought in her head while glancing at the Oracion Seies then at Wendy, feeling little tension throughout the air. 

"Why did you stop?" Angle said, looking at Brain. 

"Do you know her?" Corbra said, too glancing at Brain. 

"That's Wendy, Wendy the Sky Maiden." Brain said with a dark look on his face. 

"I don't know who you are talking about!" Wendy cried out as she fell to the ground, grabbing her head in confusion. She clentched her eyes shut in fear. 

"Wendy..." Carla said, feeling the fear of the young girl. 

"What is he talking about....?" Hibiki and Gray said in unison in a whisper like tone.

"Now we will be able to revive him, with your  help." Brain said in a wicked voice, aiming his staff at Wendy. A green and black ray came out with a hand like shape at the end, it grabbed Wendy and began pulling her towards him.

"Kyaaaaa!!!" Wendy screamed in fear.

"Wendy!!" Natsu and Carla screamed in unison, while Carla started running towards her.

"Kyaaaa!! Help me!!" Wendy screamed.

"Don't worry! I'm coming!!" Happy said as he grabbed a stick, running towards Wendy with all his might.

Just then, Wendy grabbed Happy's hand, instead of Carla's. The two shot into the staff, leaving a smoke trail behind. Brain smirked in accomplishment.

"Hey! That's not fair! Attacking us while were down!" Natsu said, clenching his fist in fury.

"All is fair in money and war." Hot eye said, as he pointed his index finger and middle finger at the group, his eyes glowing a slight gold while the ground started to come up, twisting around making the group flip over.

"Now it's time to go. Dark Rondo!" Brain said, pointing his staff at the group, making green and black rays come out and rain upon them.

"Watch out!" Ren said, aiming his hand up at the rays, blocking Lucy while Hibiki covered Lucy with his body.

"Tsubaki! Merry!" Eve said, with a swift moment, he grabbed Merry and put her in Tsubaki's arms, he covered them with his own body, in a protective way.

"Iron rock wall!" Jura said, pointing his hand up. Rocks began to bend over the group, as the rays hit the huge rocks, blocking the attack. Smoke appeared, and he pointed his fingers in front of face, a tiny steam line appear off of them.

"Jura." Leon said, feeling a little relived, as Sherry was blushing under Leon from him protecting her from the attack.

"Are you two okay?" Eve said, lifting his body slightly off Tsubaki and Merry.

"We're okay. Thanks Eve." Tsubaki said, having a kind and caring smile. "Your always protecting us." She got up under Eve's body then placed Merry on her shoulder, brushing her dress off, making Eve smile and blush, feeling like he had finally done something to get some romantic feelings.

"No problem." Eve said. "I'll do anything for you two." He whispered, getting up himself.

"Those bastards! They left!" Natsu said in fury, getting up and clenching his fist.

"What happened to you Jura?" Leon said, gripping his own arm.

"The one called Angle found out about our plan, she attacked me. I must say if it wasn't for sir Ichiya I would be in utter pain and despair right now." Jura said while looking at the posing Ichiya.