Part 4 ~ I feel so bad...

A/N people- H i

Sorry I haven't been updating this, trying to start a new story and its going- o k ?
uh-
But also, Holly fuck how are we at rank 29 out of stories with the Tag Roman? 
Now Lets start!

TW: Virgil angst, Slight roman angst and Un-sympathetic Logan along with swearing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

"I-" Virgil would look to the ground, tears threatening to spill. 

Patton would walk over to Virgil, hugging him "Let it all out.." he would calmly say. 
"I-I just feel so bad.." he would say, almost crying his (69) eyes out. 

"We all do Virgil" Logan would say coldly "But that doesn't change the fact that you two hurt him" 

"We know Logan, You don't need to rub salt into the cut" Roman would say bitterly.

"You don't need to be so rude bro" Remus would say while eating a uno card, "Science nerd has a point" 

"You didn't do anything to help" He would say back. 

"I've cracked my symbol before, Its not that big of a deal just take the guy to Therapy man"

"You mean Picani?"

"Yeah that guy" 

"Does he have healing powers or something?" Virgil would ask, managing to calm down.

"Yup!" Remus would say, finishing the uno card.

"Kay then, We sort out stuff with Janus and then we go to Picani" Roman would say.

"Sounds good!" Patton would say, his tone slightly happy and slightly sad.

------------------------------------------------------------

H A

Yeah thats it-

thanks for reading ig

STORY ISN'T OVER THO SORRY BYE!