Chapter 1: The Sleepover

Azusa POV

  I was walking on the sidewalk with Yui-senpai going home right after we were done practicing. Well we weren't really practicing more as eating cakes and drinking tea. Still our band name is After School Tea Time. Man, we really lived up to the band name. So we were still walking until Yui-senpai spoke up.

"Azu-nyan?" She said

"Yes, Yui-senpai?" I replied

"Could we have a sleepover?"

"I can't."

"Yes you can, you've been there before!"

"I have lots of stuff to do at home."

"I can help!"

"But-"

"PLEEEEAAASE??"

"But-"

"PLEEEEEAAAASE???" she said it that time with puppy eyes, its like I can't say no to them.

"Fine, I'll come." 

"YEEEAAH! Thank you, Azu- nyan! I can't wait. We can watch TV, then eat snacks, play video games,  eat snacks, tell each other secrets while eating snacks, then-"

"Yui-senpai, you said we're going to eat snacks three times already." I cut her off.

"I did?" I just shook my head in disbelief.

"Oh sorry, Azu-nyan! I'm just so excited!" At that moment she started jumping up and down giggling. I just had to smile. Then she hugged me while jumping which caused me to start jumping along with her.

"Yui..sen..pai..could you..please..let me..go?" I asked while she was still making me jump.  

"Oh sorry, Azu-nyan!" When she stopped I didn't it realize but we were at the train station.

"Well, I'll see you at your house, Yui- senpai." I was about to leave until Yui-senpai grabbed my wrist.

"Yui-senpai, whats wro-"

"Lets invite the others!" she cut me off.

"What?"        

"Lets invite the others to the sleepover! Could we invite the others, Azu-nyan? Pleeeeeeaaaaase??????" She looked as if I were to say no she would die.

"Sure." I said

"YEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!! Thank you!!" she replied. And she ran off, as she did she shouted "See you at your house!!!"

"You mean at your house?" I shouted back.

"Oh yeah, at my house, see you at my house!!!" I shook my head in disbelief and walked off to get ready for the sleepover.

A/N: Heyo!! This is my first book for me to have written and I'm actually really proud about this chapter. I dedicate this chapter to my bud madman 1000. He was the one who gave me the inspiration to write this story. He also helped with editing some parts of this. So this is all for now, and I will be creating a new chapter soon. Until then.

P.S: The picture above is not mine, so, attention goes to the author who created it. And if you do know who made it, please tell me so I can give shoutout to them.