13

"are you ready baby?" jungkook asked "yes kookie" you said softly, he smiled and kiss your cheek. Then he start the vlive not so long all the armys started commenting "OMG jungkook why are you with her?" "who is she?"  "jungkook don't care about what other people say she is beautiful!" you and jungkook read the comments some were good and some were bad "armys yes I am married I know it's hard to accept but please I really love my wife even though we were  arrange marriage please don't hurt her with your harsh words! Why can't a idol have a their own life? Why can't you accept my relationship armys? Is this what you called Love and trust?? If any thing happened to my wife! I won't forgive anyone! "jungkook said as he hold your hands" kookie "you said softly" we are expecting a baby! Please don't make us lost precious baby "jungkook said this time armys were feeling so bad.

Now armys started regretting what they did to you, they start commenting" We are sorry! " we were so jealous please forgive us!" "y/n we are sorry!" "jungkook don't care about what other people say about your relationship! I will always supports you us!" "we can't wait for little kook or y/n!" jungkook and you read the comments making you both smile. "thank you so much armys for understanding us!" jungkook said with his bunny smile. "I forgive you all" you said with a smile making them comment cute things about you and jungkook. Armys start posting sorry post for you and jungkook now they start accepting your relationship with jungkook and they can't wait for your baby.

Jungkook told his pd bang and hyungs about it they were so happy for you and jungkook. And the Japan concert which was canceled they called bts again for the concert. Every thing went pretty smoothly and Jessica your best friend became a army as she started like bts.
[9 months later]. You finally gave birth to your son, he looked just like jungkook but he had your eyes. "omg he is soo adorable!" jhope said as he caressed jeongsan's cheeks, "he look just like jungkook!" namjoon said "wow jungkook now you're an dad!" jin said "well he already daddy to y/n tho" suga said with smirking causing you to blush "hyung!" jungkook said as he also blushed. "UwU! Jeongsan make me remember how I had jungkook" his mom said as she carried jeongsan, "congrats jungkook" his dad said "I am so happy!" your parents said happily.

Meanwhile jimin and taehyung did vlive to show jungkook's son to army, "Armys! See our kookie's son! Jeon jeongsan!" jimin said "let's welcome him to this world!" Taehyung said with his boxy smile. All the armys were melting by jeongsan's cuteness "thank you for everything" jungkook said as he caressed your cheek you smiled and hold his hands "thank you to you for coming into my life kookie" you said with smile. "you're my euphoria y/n" jungkook said as he kiss your lips passionately forgetting about all his hyungs family even the armys. "OH MY HOLY SHIT!!" his hyungs said your family was laughing, you and jungkook were blushing.

The end