Chapter two

It's been a week since I held JungJin ever-so tightly.
I'm home now and I'm watching Tv, waiting for something interesting to happen, knowing that nothing could happen with me being locked up in my apartment, I got my beanie on and Inkyu's old hoodie -- because today was unexpectedly warm -- and headed out the door after I got my phone, keys and shoes on.

After he died, I got custody of everything he owned. His house and everything inside it. I even got his money. Even though I won everything, I left it where it was. From time to time, I'd visit his house to make sure nothing has been touched.
And I didn't even look at his money. In my mind, even though he's gone, it still belongs to him, so I don't touch his things.

When I arrived at the park -- which didn't take as long as I expected -- I sat on the swings that were slightly swaying, even with no wind.
"Beautiful day, huh?" I mumbled to myself.
"Yeah, and the sky is a beautiful unusual blue." That came from someone else behind me.
He smiled and came to sit on the swing next to me.
He was tall with black hair, longer than most boys hair. And his voice was raspy but still pleasant.

"What brings you here? I haven't seen you here before." He was still looking at me with the same smile as before. "I just needed to get out of the house. Thought maybe something different would happen here." There was a moment of silence but still felt his presence with eyes burning in the back of my head.
"What's your name."
"Minah Lee," I told him without looking into his eyes.
"And what's yours?"
"JangMoon. You have a beautiful name, you know that?" He finally looked to the ground as if what he said was embarrassing.
"I've heard that." I said while grinning and looked for his gaze..

"Hey, you know, it's getting kind of chilly. I think I better go. It was nice meeting you." I said while shivering. "How about you come to my place," he said it more like a statement other than a question. "But I really don't know you." "My name is JangMoon, you know me well enough. Now, let's go before it gets too cold." He grabbed me by the arm -- more like throwing me in front of him so I wouldn't leave.

His house was even bigger than Inkyu's -- having 6 bedrooms and all. The kitchen was open to the living room and the dinning room was in the left corner by a large window viewing the city. And also to the left were stairs leading up but all I could see was what appeared to be a closet.

"Welcome, sit if you'd like." Motioning to a sectional that was in the shape on an L with ottomans and a coffee table in the center.

"I can't admire this beautiful house of yours." I yell to him across the room, for he was in the kitchen.
He brought out two glasses of water. He handed me one from either hand as he took a sip of his own. "Why did you bring me here?"