4

Jiwon's Pov

Jiwon's Pov

"then i bet you'll get hurt by her" sunwoo said. I saw the girls are still looked at him , i smirked and grabbed her wrist from my collar and twisted it.

"i told you right" then i pushed her away from me and walked away immediately before the boys will called me for asking me to thanks them or whatever "jiwon ah" i told you...

A sighed escaped my mouth and stopped my track "lee jiwon please" i turned around

"jiwon how are you?" bomin asked "fine i guess?" they nodded "is that all you want to say? i dont have time with this stupid interaction" i spatted

"its been awhile we didn't see you jiwon" sunwoo "yeah lets forget the past ok? we're still bestfriend right?" bomin said , i chuckled by their words right now. Is it not obvious that i didn't interested? or can i say it just wasting my time?

"forget the past my ass" i replied and walked off. I had too , if not their faces might get bruises by me.

'we're still bestfriend' why my heart beating so fast after he said that?

-

3rd person pov

Jiwon's first day of school ended not what she expected , maybe she thought that The Boys will followed her whenever she went but no. She didn't cared at all , she stood here in school bcs of her DAD. And she wanted to get out from that hell house , she didn't want to face her mum

But now her heart began to pound bcs she's in her car to drive to her house. She's scared her mum will did what she used to

She started her engine and drove off. Without her knowing , there's someone who's following her.

-

She finally saw her huge house which means she's arrived. Jiwon parked her car , suddenly the big rubbish was threw by her mum from inside "go throw it now!" Jiwon took it and opened her gate back then throw it.

She felt someone is looking at her , she turned around and sighed.

She then feel someone smacked her head from behind "you're not washing the dished before you went to school right?!!" her mum kicked jiwon's leg "what kind of daughter are you!!! you burdened people so much!!!" jiwon just try to held the pain , its normal for her.

Sunwoo's pov

"tomorrow we will visit jiwon's house. its been awhile we never met mrs lee and mr lee" I looked at bomin and waiting for his respond.

I know Bomin was scared to meet LEE'S after the incident, he scolded himself for not dying.

"it's alright everything will be fine choi bomin. cheer up will ya?" i smacked his arm , he chuckled "arasso it just nervous you know?" i nodded

-

3rd person pov

Sunwoo and Bomin currently on their desk whilst waiting the girl. They cant lie themselves but they really do miss her very much , they really want to hug her like they did before.

The class door opened harshly and makes everyone fell silence , Jiwon bowed and went to her place. But there's another things that makes Sunwoo frowned his eyebrows

Her lips cutted?

Yesterday he noticed jiwon's arm , and today all the sudden there had a cutted. And thats make he getting more and more worried , he scared anything might happen to her.

He need to keep the promises , he keep thinking EVERY SINGLE DAY. He would feel guilty if he can't do the favour.

Jiwon has nothing to do so she round around her school , she didn't want to eat since she loss of apetite because of her nightmare.

Jiwon feel bad after leaving the boys hanging , she knew that Sunwoo and Bomin wanted to talk with her but EGO ruins everything.

Maybe she could have let what they want to say. She sighed and went to her classroom back

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁

Hello love !! i'm sorry for take a long time to update , i try so hard to update quickly but i don't have a free time. Please voted and feel free to comment !! take care of yourself , stay safe !! sending my hugs to everyone <3

 Please voted and feel free to comment !! take care of yourself , stay safe !! sending my hugs to everyone <3