Chapter 1

⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️
This story is just a passion project for when I'm feeling burned out on other stories, the chapters will be shorter, the pacing will vary and it has no updating schedule, it's a medieval mha AU but I couldn't be bothered to change the description or title so you get to witness the rare sight of authors true chaotic nature. I actually did this for a creative writing piece in my English lesson lol but I decided to change the hair colour towards the end of my lesson so it wasn't too suspicious, that's also the reason no names or places are mentioned in this chapter

——————————————————

Heavy footsteps ponded against the grassy trail, disturbing the crows and creating a cover of darkness. his freshly washed green tufts of hair sticking to his sweaty forehead and the sound of his silver accessories destroying the serenity of a place as beautiful as that would usually posses.

shouting in the distance and sounds of hooves alerted the young theif to the ever closing distance. he just had to make it to the forest ahead but his utter clumsiness only worsened with the increasing feeling of dread in his stomach. his lungs felt like the plainlands, dry, arid and uninhabitable, coughing and spluttering as he prayed to the 7 kingdoms for the chase to end soon.

his legs got heavy and they screamed at him to stop, even sabotaging his escape for a moment of rest. but a moment is all it takes for the distance to be too little.

tears stung his eyes and freely followed down his freckled cheeks, his teeth hurting from being clenched for too long. he tripped once again, saving himself over and over before he hit the floor but he was a second too late as he fell to the ground, creating a cloud of dust around him.

his emerald eyes desperately searched for something, anything, he could use to defend himself with in the nearing fight which would have been inevitable, he stole something very valuable after all.