The 7 Kingdoms and their people

(any time I reference quirks just means the kind of magic they naturally have, their exactly like their quirks but its just under the name magic although some people may be changed like kirishima being a half dragon, ill think of the rest as I go along and update their status next to the reason their in any certain kingdom. as the quirks are classed under magic everyone would be classed as wizards so I'm changing the 'definition', those who experiment with their magic, study spells and are learning more than one type of magic class as wizards, being a wizard is a rare hobby but a lot of people go to wizards for healing potions.)

The 7 kingdoms:

youyorozu (specialises in selling goods, most wealthy country, parents retired early for easy life)

Todoroki (the result of the fire and ice kingdoms forging a tactical alliance, heir to the throne, none of his siblings want the crown but he doesn't either, currently still a prince but he's miserable)

ida (specialises in athletics, soldiers are fastest in the land, special is in speedy horses and transport methods. ida is also the prince as his brother currently holds the crown.)

Bakugou (kingdom known for strength, fine craftsmanship and pride, farther fell ill and mitsuki stepped back to help her husband)

all for one (known for conquering many other kingdoms but has recently gone quiet, anything else is unknown.)

Nedzu (specialises in strategy wars, stealth missions and infiltration.)

uraraka (poorer kingdom know as the best place to stop when traveling, known for the taskforce of construction workers and the community.)

some characters wont belong to a kingdom and instead will be listed at the bottom of the page.

different kingdoms people (the names go 'last name', 'first name' and are sorted alphabetically in the respected kingdoms. I also put the reason I think they would be in that kingdom after their names.):

whos in momos kingdom:

-aoyama yuga, you cannot tell me this boy isn't rich as hell

-best jeanist, famous fashion designer and producer.

-bondo kojiro, his quirk is glue which momos kingdom sells off to other kingdoms. his glue is stronger than others which they can make in this time period and he can choose the rate at which it dries. hes a very respected merchant there.

-fukidashi manga, at this point momos kingdom needed more people as everyone else was out-tallying her. (1-B)

-Hatsune mei, study's under power loader here.

-kodai yui, can manipulate the market with her quirk as she could make goods and products increase in size (1-B)

-m*neta minoru, in the dungeons for sexually harassing the queen.

-power loader, hes in the only country that can afford his experimental inventions

-recovery girl, wealthier country's in real life have better health care systems so I though it kind of made sense for someone who's quirk is healing would stay there

-yanagi reiko, her quirk allows her to telekinetically pick up objects as long as they are under the weight of an average human, she would help move stock for merchants for a small fee.

-the shields, momos kingdom being the only one who can fund them also.

who in todorikis kingdom:

-asui tsuyu, fire + ice = water (thats literally my thought process lol)

-hound dog, shoto needs therapy, thats the only real reason lol. I though it would be kind of funny.

-kendo itsuka, here to babysit monoma (1-B)