Chapter 1

It was a nice day in Adventure Bay, there were no missions today so the pups or should I say dogs had a day off. Rocky was looking for his boyfriend Chase until he heard voices one was male the other female. Rocky went over there until he saw what broke his heart. Chase was on top of Skye, kissing and nibbling her.
"C-Chase" Rocky said
Chase and Skye looked up and saw Rocky with tears in his eyes. Chase had a 'oh shit' look on his face while Skye had a annoyed look.
"R-Rocky t-this is-"
"You said you were 'busy' with something and I knew you weren't. You were busy with Skye weren't you."Rocky said
"Y-yes I was busy with her sorry Roc, can you forgive me" Chase said with a hopeful look.
"No I won't bye Chase I'm dumping you." Rocky said until he turned around and said "Oh bye the way Chase, Skye never dumped Zuma all along" He said and then left. what rocky didn't notice that a certain Dalmatian was following him.

Meanwhile at the Lookout

Chase heard what Rocky said, Skye never broke up with Zuma. She still dating him. This got him angry. Chase turned around and gave her a look. Skye looked at him with a 'I'm sorry look'.
"You still never dumped him Skye, but you still didn't did you" Chase growled
"N-No I didn't" Skye said
"You're lucky Ryder is here because if he wasn't I will hurt you" Chase said in a angry tone.
[In came Zuma]
"Wow what happened here" he asked Rubble
" Hmm oh here's what happened Rocky caught Chase cheating on him with Skye so Rocky dumped Chase and Skye never told him that she didn't break up with you so yeah that's what happened" Rubble said as he went back watching 'Apollo The Super Pup'.