Crazy Feeling

Have you ever felt that crazy feeling when you are jealous and mad at the same time?

That crazy feeling when you are jealous of who he's talking to?

Then you're trying to be mad at him but you can't beacuse you just can't?

It's like you forgot how to be mad when it's about him.

That pain you felt after hearing him say her name out loud?

For a second you'd wish you are deaf.

That you would trade places with the one who can't hear a thing.

Sometimes you just wanna shout infront of him saying "SERIOUSLY!?"

Sometimes you just wanna scream and cuss just because of your damn jealousy.

That's what I'm dealing now. It might not be a problem but I'm damn irritated with that matter.

Why?

Why can't she just live her life without you?

Why can't she just stay away from you?

Find other guy that would give her the attention she wants from you?

Find someone who would make her the priority not just an option?

That's the thing.

She can't live her life without you just like me.

She can't stay away from you just the way I can't.

She can't find another guy that would give her so much attention because she wants it from you. Not from someone else, just like I do.

She can't find someone that would make her the priority because she wants you to make her your priority. Not from someone else, just like I do.

There's a lot in common. That's what irritates me a lot. Because we both want you. Not anyone else, just you.

We both can't find someone else, but you.

-----------------------------

HI ! Sorry, wala akong malabasan ng nararamdaman. Hahah ! xD Anyway, sorry kung may wrong grammar. Inis na talaga kasi ako eh. xD

Byeeee.

-SissyJoe