18

Draco surprises him by taking his hand and dragging him along. His hand is sweaty but not in an annoying way. Harry likes it. He likes everything. He's glad Draco isn't looking at him because he'd find him blushing up a storm.
When they are under a huge tower, Draco stops and turns to him, "Here we are."
"The Astronomy Tower? Draco, I know you think you're invincible but we could get in serious trouble if we are found here."
"And who's going to find us?" Draco folds his arms.
Harry flails his hands, "I don't know?! Could be anyone. Dumbledore." He settles on.
"My father will deal with him." He once again takes Harry's hand and the two make their way to the top of the tower.
"You're serious trouble, Malfoy." He says that but the view in front of him almost convinces him of not giving a shit about life long detention.
"Oi," The blond wacks Harry upside his head, "Don't call me that anymore. Stupid, Potter." "Oh, so you can call me Potter but I can't call you Malfoy?"
"No."
Harry chuckles, "You're a brat."
Draco gasps and shoves Harry's back. "You're a brat."
"Oh, for sure, I'm the one making others skip classes and taking them to places we aren't
allowed in."
Draco sneers at him, "It's called living on the edge of life, Potter. Who wants a boring old lifestyle of following rules?"
"Most certainly not Draco Malfoy." Harry mocks.
"You're going to get it, you prick." He pounces on the raven head and he had almost forgotten about his fast seeker reflexes.
Harry moved out of Draco's range, making the blond stumble into a wall. "You're so dead." He bolted behind Harry and the raven head took off all around the tower.
After running forever, when Harry couldn't keep his speed up, that's when Draco jumped over him. The two rolled onto the floor with Draco on top of Harry. "Got you." He whispered and his fingers got to work, tickling Harry.

Harry gasped for air and laughed and laughed.
Draco felt like he was on cloud nine. Harry's laughter was contagious. It made him laugh too. Not a sophisticated laugh but a real one. One that made his fingers and toes weak.
"Draco, Draco, I can't breathe." The scarred boy begged under him.
"Am I a brat then, Potter?" He increased the intensity of his tickles to really drive the message home.
"No, nope, not at all. You're not a brat." Harry was afraid all the food was going to come back up and immediately sagged against the floor when Draco's fingers eased up and the tickling stopped.
The two of them realised the kind of position they were in and grappled at getting away. "How did you know I was ticklish?"
Draco shrugged a shoulder. "Your face looks like you'd be ticklish."
"You just like talking, don't you? Making sense doesn't matter, huh?"
"Says the boy who had trouble understanding the most basic potion we learned this year." Harry pouted at that. "I'm not book smart."
"Oh, I'm very well aware."
"I'm starting to not like you again, Malfoy." He said in a fake irritated voice.
"Tough. You need me for school."
Harry smiled softly and pushed the hair on his forehead away from his face. "I need you for more than that."
Draco gags at that. "You Gryffindors and your bloody feelings." He gets up and pats his clothes for dust, "Let's go. We need to get to the library in time to get a good table."
"Library?" Harry was not in a studying mood.
"Some of us need to catch up. And by that I mean you." He pointed at Harry's face and then got
closer and closer till his pointer finger pushed up his glasses.
"Fine. But in exchange for my compliance, I'll have one less dish on my plate."