19

Draco chuckled darkly, "Absolutely not, Potter. You will comply simply because you need to. And eating properly is in exchange for the free lesson Nott is about to give you."
"That's not fair, you're the one who brought me out here and convinced me to skip the lecture." Draco raised his hands in an I-don't-know gesture, "It comes with being friends with Slytherins."
*****
"You're a quick study, Potter," Theodore told the glassed boy. "Better than Goyle here."
The boy in question frowned and read the same paragraph for the sixth time.
"Thank you for helping me." Harry smiled. It was very weird to be the only red and orange colour at this table. Everyone else was green and silver. Blaise, Pansy, Goyle, Crabbe, Nott, and Mal- Draco. He was sitting with Slytherins. Willingly. Happily. Who would have thought?
"Where were you two, by the way?" Pansy asked.
"None of your business." Draco teased.
"Had fun on your little date? Was Draco a gentleman, Harry?"
Harry turned seven different shades of red.
"Quit, troubling him." Draco balled up a piece of useless parchment and threw it at his friend.
"Protective, are we?" Blaise smirked and the table broke out in oooo's.
Draco nudged Harry's foot under the table, "Ignore them." He said, only for the raven head's ears.
"Why did you run out of the dining hall earlier?" Blaise questioned. They were all wondering what was happening and before they could question it, Draco was out of his seat and on his way to comfort the boy.
Harry chewed on his bottom lip and narrowed his eyes down. "They, um, they gave my seat to someone else. Said I couldn't sit with them."
Draco hadn't known about this. He got a little busy with trying to make Harry feel better. And making sure he ate.
"That's alright. You can come sit with us. We have plenty space." Goyle smiled at him before Draco could offer the same.