9

It was the day of the Pokemon spectacular showcase and I got up at nine seventeen to get ready. I put my hair into two pony tails and I tied them up I put my keystone bracelet on my wrist and I put on perfume and my red dress I left the house at twelve o' clock and headed to the performance hall. It was two twenty one and the show was about to start I was the fourth performer I brought out amphoras and we waited for our name to be called everyone's performance was amazing suddenly I heard my name on the microphone "next, magian and amphoras!" The host shouted our name I heard clapping and whistling and we headed for the stage. We put our heads down and our music started to play we twist and twirled "electro ball!" I shouted to the crowd amphoras jumped into the air and released the electro ball and it sparkled "thunder wave!" The little sparks rained down into my hair "alright amphoras mega evolve!" I shouted a light glowed and amphoras mega evolved into mega amphoras "now finally thunder wave!" More sparks rained and glittered in the air and the audience gasped in excitement and the performance was finished the crowd clapped and cheered and I bowed. Later it was time for the winner I was so nervous "and the winner is..." The drums rolled "Magian and amphoras!" The host announced we walked up in front to receive our trophy we waved and we went home and had a happy night.