𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"i accept your invitation into P6, im in."

you still couldn't believe that you said those words, you have only just met these group of guys, but what did you have to lose? the one thing that was on your mind was how you were going to tell kai about this situation. for now, you would have to keep it a secret, he will have to find out or hear about it later.

the tension in the hideaway was surreal, the quietness inside the storage closet was making the situation uncomfortable. the decision you made wasn't a huge one, so why was everyone making a big deal out of it? you began to grow frustrated but you calmed down before anything could happen.

your eyes traveled from keeho's to the floor and you pushed away from him, your hair brushing his jaw softly as you left his personal bubble. everyone else was staring at you, intak included, and your cheeks turned red out of embarrassment.

"good choice, intak will you go with her to class," keeho said sternly, fixing his composure.

it made you laugh a little on how easy it was to tease him, it only took a little bit of effort to drive him crazy, and you remembered to do it again later on.

"yes hyung," intak replied.

"thank you, but i think i can manage myself-" you said.

"if you're gonna join our group you have to adjust to our rules. intak here is our bodyguard, if you want to put it that way, he trained for two years learning combat and self defense, so he's the one who protects us and our hideaway spot, that's why he must go with you." theo spoke up, setting down a couple sheets of paper.

"fine, let's go i guess,"

"intak, you know the drill," jiung mentioned, and intak nodded right after, opening the door for you. you were confused about what jiung had said, what does he mean by the "drill"? were they planning to harm you like they were before?

the two of you walked out of the hideaway and towards the school. thankfully the rain had stopped, but now the school was becoming more packed since classes were supposed to begin soon.

you noticed that intak was looking around, making sure that no one in particular was staring at you, or him. it confused you just a little bit, but you ignored it for now. 

"how long have you been apart of P6?" you asked.

"since it began." he replied, not looking at you.

you noticed that he barely talked, he only spoke when spoken to. you wondered why he was so quiet, and you wanted to ask why, however, you didn't want to bother him. you already asked way too many questions today and didn't want to annoy intak with them.

"you must be really close with the members then huh,"

"we're like brothers, so yeah, pretty much."

"so then do you know why keeho's always angry? i just met this guy and he already hates me." you ask, looking down.

it confused you as to why keeho already had a problem with you, you guys haven't even known each other for more than thirty minutes. you never thought of yourself as a bad person, but it kind of hurt when he barked at you for everything that you did.

"he's always been like that, but recently he's just been way more moodier..." intak states, still looking away from you.

"why is that?"

"you'll find out eventually."

the first bell of the school day rang and intak began to walk away. before he could disappear out of sight, he waved to you and you waved back. maybe there was a side to him that you didn't know just yet, but you desperately wanted to find out what it was.