Chapter 1

* 5 months later *

Hope and Moon were talking to Wren in the rainforest while Peacemaker was farming strawberries nearby. Well, that is if you can call eating half the strawberries in the jungle and then asking Mightyclaws to draw more of them "farming".

"So what you're saying is, you think that there should be a cave at JMA reserved for scavengers to learn Dragon?" said Moon. Her gaze shifted to Peacemaker. "I still feel like he's going to turn back into Darkstalker, even though I know he won't."

Peacemaker heard this. "Who's Darkstalker?" He asked.

"...No one. Just an old legend." said Moon.

"Then why would I turn back into him?" Asked Peacemaker.

Moon suddenly looked slightly alarmed. "Umm............ Wait a second, why are you growing so fast?"

Peacemaker was growing at least a foot a second, and the rainwing scales underneath his wings were turning white. Realization was written all over his face, and Moon could hear the whistling of air, far away, but getting closer by the second, like something was flying towards them. A bright red stone whizzed past her and settled in Darkstalker's talon. A grin spread across his face, and he attacked.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers, sooo sorry if the chapters are too short, but I kinda like writing that way, and also this is my first book, plus, if the chapters are shorter, I can post them quicker! Have a great day!