Chapter 5: Fear of getting caught and I love you's

A/N: so we fast forwarded from the last chapter... Bambam didn't get caught from sleeping in Ellie's room that night... keyword that night...

Things are going quite well for Ellie at JYP. She free lanced a few song collaborations and is continuing to write for GOT7. She wrote a song for 2pm which made GOT7 a bit jealous, but they got over it. Ellie was making decent money now from song royalties, she wants to save up for her own place. As much as she appreciates the dorm, she finds it rather cramped. Ellie also has gotten a few gigs for modeling clothes for a brand that G-Dragon created, so her instagram gets lots of likes now. Everything seems to be coming up roses for Ellie, but one thing made her anxious. Her relationship with Bambam was getting a bit strenuous with all the hiding. Bambam has a habit of sleeping in Ellie's room at night so GOT7 is definately suspicious. It seems they don't know where he's sleeping yet... keyword yet... Ellie was in her room organizing when she overheard Yugyeom and Mark talking to Bambam. She listened with a heightened sense of hearing.

"Yah Bambam why don't you sleep in our room anymore?" Yugyeom asked. "Yeah... does Yugyeom snore bad or something?" Mark joked. Bambam had to adlib here so he wouldn't get caught. "W-well actually... yeah Yugyeom snores loudly and I find it hard to sleep," Bambam lied. Yugyeom seemed to have made some sort of face, probably a sad or mad one. "I'll try to fix it if you sleep in the room again..." Yugyeom said pleadingly. "I'll try... But if you do I'll leave again," Bambam said jokingly. "YAY," Yugyeom cheered. "Oh good, crisis averted..." Ellie thought to herself. "But where have you been sleeping Bambam?" Mark asked. "Shit shit shit shit shit..." Ellie mentally cried out. "In one of the practice rooms," Bambam lied. "That could work," Ellie thought. "That's so uncomfy for your hyung Yugyeom," Mark teased. "I really am sorry," Yugyeom apologized. "It's okay. And I don't mind the practice room actually. They say it's better to sleep on a harder surface anyway," Bambam stated kindly. "He's a good liar," Ellie thought. "That's rediculous... No one likes sleeping on the floor. I say he's frontin'. Maybe he got a woman to sleep with," Mark said. "Damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it," Ellie mentally cried. "That's rediculous hyung, I don't have time for a woman," Bambam lied. "That makes me somewhat sad," Ellie thought. "I think if he did date someone it'd be in the news by now," Yugyeom remarked. "You're probably right," Mark agreed, "Phew," Ellie breathed. The boys headed to wherever they were going and disappeared from hearing distance. Ellie breathed deeply and kicked her pile of clothes. 

Later that night, after Ellie ate dinner with Miss A, she had gotten a text from Bambam. "Nuna do you want to watch a movie together tonight?" the text read. "Sure," was what Ellie replied with. "Are you in your room?" Bambam asked via text. "No, still walking from the cafe, I'll see you soon," Ellie replied. She said her goodbyes to Miss A and walked back to her room. she didn't know if she was supposed to feel mad or guilty about what she heard Bambam talk about to Mark and Yugyeom. Ellie stumbled on the sidewalk, lost in thought, and lost her balance. She scraped her knee, which made her hiss in pain. Luckily someone was nearby. "Ellie ssi, kenchana?" Nickhun asked, appearing suddenly. "Nae, just skinned my knee. A little blood is all," Ellie explained. Nickhun pulled out some pocket sized emergency aid kit. He told her to sit on a bench so he could fix her up. Ellie thanked him, which made him chuckle. He used anaseptic spray and put a bandage on her knee. "All better! You probably should wear better shoes Ellie ssi, those sneaker wedges aren't sturdy," Nickhun kindly advised. "Nae, komao Nickhun ssi," Ellie said with a slight bow, The two parted ways and Ellie continued back to her room. Bambam was waiting outside impatiently. "You're late," Bambam whined. "I fell on the way here and skinned my knee. Nickhun bandaged my knee for me," Ellie stated. "Oh no... Are you okay?" Bambam asked, a bit guilty for getting impatient. "Yea just a scrape," Ellie said. "Oh thank goodness," Bambam said with a sigh, Ellie opened her room door and went in with Bambam. They watched a thai movie Bambam recommended, with subtitles in english for Ellie. The two were cuddling in bed in a somewhat comfortable silence. 

"You're quiet nuna... What's wrong?" Bambam asked suddenly. "W-well... I overheard you, Mark and Yugyeom talking today. About how they know you're not sleeping in your room. I know Mark was kidding but what if they find out?" Ellie said timidly. "I was worried too but it's okay now. I told them today was movie night and I'd be in someone else's room," Bambam explained. "I hope you're right..." Ellie muttered. "What do you mean?" Bambam asked. "Well people are already suspicious and I've only been here about six months... I'm just worried and it's stressing me out," Ellie explained. "I'm sorry..." Bambam said sadly. "It's not your fault jagiya," Ellie said then pecking Bambam's cheek. "Yah Ellie... Sarang hae," Bambam said suddenly, but in a romantic way. Ellie's heart fluttered; knowing he cares so much despite how stressful makes her feel better. "Sarang hae Kunpimook," Ellie said softly to him. They shared a gentle but also passionate kiss, before having to part for air. "Oh look, they saved the princess," Ellie murmured, referring to the movie. "IIf you were that princess all those guys would be dead," Kunpimook said cutely. "Awh that's so... violent," Ellie said with a laugh. "Let's go to bed okay?" Bambam said, to which Ellie nodded. "I love you," they both whispered, unintentionally, in unison. They laughed at this and got into their usual spooning position, then conked out for the night. Atleast they're safe for now...