Chapter 16: Back to work

The lovers had spent a few days at Ellie's home, due to being jet lagged. They were finally used to being in the timezone. Ellie wanted to hang out with some old friends and introduce her boyfriend. She was meeting up with her friends from her University Music Department. Aria, Milly and Joy were meeting Ellie and Bambam for lunch at a local restaurant. The couple sat at a table until they showed up. The girls smiled at them. Ellie got up from her seat and ran to her friends, hugging them tightly. "I MISSED YOU GUYS," Ellie cried out. "So who's that cutie over there?" Aria asked, once the hugs were parted from. "This is my boyfriend Bambam," Ellie introduced them. "H-hello," Bambam stammered. "He's so cute," Joy said kindly. "Yo i'm starving..." Milly said, making everyone laugh. Everyone had a good time. Ellie's friends really liked Bambam. Her guy friends from music school crashed the lunch date. Steffan, Joell, Christian and Grieg were friendly to Bambam. They told funny stories to embarrass Ellie, which worked. Bambam was consoling an angry Ellie by hugging her and stroking her hair. 

There were a few more days like this. Then finally, Ellie and Bambam had to return to JYP. GOT7 had promotions and Ellie had songs to write. Everyone of Ellie's friends joined the two lovers at the airport to say goodbye. Once all the hugs happened, Ellie and Bambam went to get their tickets. They boarded the plane an flew back to JYP. The two slept on the plane together. They arrived in Seoul at 8am. The lovers got their bags and went to get coffee. A JYP limo picked them up and brought them back to the building. The lovers walked in and there was confetti and balloons. A banner said "Welcome back". "Awh you missed me," Bambam said cutely. "Of course yeobo," Ellie said cutely, then pinching Bambam's cheek. They were greeted by hugs from 2pm and Miss A, as well as the rest of GOT7. "Did our Bammie behave?" Jackson asked. "Of course he did," Ellie said cutely. "Okay everyone, get to work," JY called out. Everyone went in separate directions to wherever they were supposed to be. "Bye jagiya!" Bambam said cutely as GOT7 dragged him into the rehearsal room, Ellie giggled and went into her studio. 

Everyone was busy working today. Ellie was trying to finish a song for Seventeen's comeback. She felt like her head was smoking. The software she was using to make the song was acting up. It finally was working properly so Ellie breathed a sigh of relief. Her moment was interrupted by someone opening her door. She was about to snap at the person until she noticed it was Bambam, who was holding a flower and a latte. "Hi yeobo. I almost snapped at you," Ellie said with a sigh. "Rough day huh?" Bambam said, setting the flower down on a table. He walked over to Ellie and gave her a peck on the cheek, and handed her a coffee. "A little bit... is GOT7 done practicing?" Ellie asked then sipping her coffee. "Yeah we danced a lot today. My legs sure got a work out," Bambam said, somewhat proudly. "Once this renders I can leave and we can do something," Ellie said kindly. "Want me to stay with you until then?" Bambam asked cutely. "Sure," Ellie said. Bambam massaged Ellie's shoulders as she watched her work finish processing. 

Once everything was done the couple left. Ellie had drunken all her coffee and was admiring the rose Bambam got her, in her room. Bambam smiled at her cuteness. Bambam was smiling to himself when he saw she was going to put it in a vase. Ellie couldn't reach the cabinet to get her vase, so Bambam got up and got it for her. "Thank you, my knight," Ellie said cutely. "Of course my fair maiden," Bambam beamed. Ellie giggled as she put the flower in a vase with water on a table. "Let's watch a movie Kunpimook," Ellie said. "Oooh I know the perfect one!" Bambam said excitedly, running to get a movie.