Chapter 3 Friend or Foe

The next month and a half was a drag. It was the same old thing with me, no new friends, just me, myself, and I. Tomorrow's Monday again... GREAT.

I went to sleep early that night. When I was walking to school surprisingly I was thinking about a lot, I was thinking about trying to make friends and trying to fit in. Never and I mean NEVER in my life I would even try having these thoughts, but hey what do you know life has many twist and turns.

I mean Makayla seemed nice, but maybe a little too perky. Oh wait what's that's girls name in my second period... Oh my god what was her name..? KIM it was Kim. See seems more my style, I thought to myself.

I walk into my second period and sat right next to Kim. "Hi.", I said to her smiling... I mean really smiling. "Hey.", she said back returning the smile. We talked for rest of the period and laughed a lot. The bell rang and honestly I was sad because I really wanted to keep talking to her. Anyway it's still one step closer to a actual friendship and for the first time in my life I was happy to be gaining a friend.

The next week and a half, Kim and I we're inseparable. I can't believe it I was really gaining a friend. Maybe even a best friend. Being friends changed my view of the world completely. I use to think the world was a horrible place and didn't even want to be alive, but now I'm starting to think Kim was a blessing to my life, so many times wanting to kill myself, but didn't just quite, because I still had a little hope and know Kim was the hope inside of me. I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better than her.

For once my life was starting to come into place and I was totally excited for it.