Capter 5 Good or bad

Well it's Christmas break now... Nothing to do but sit around and text Kim. It's 3 days till Christmas and honestly I'm really excited to see all of my family.

The 3 days past by fast. Everybody came and left just like that. We had a great time and all but I wish they could of stayed a little longer.

"Kindle, I'm taking you to you're dads. He has something for you.", my mom said. "No I'm not going, just tell him to mail it.", I said rolling my eyes. "You can roll your eyes all you want, but you're still going.", my mom says walking out the door and down to the car. I rolled my eyes again, then started to walk down to the car.

My mom dropped me off. I walked up to the door and rang to door bell. My dad comes and greets me at the door. I walk in and he give me my presents and tells me to have a seat. I sit down opening my present. When I finally get the wrapping paper off of the present I see it's a movie. A movie that I have no idea what it is.

"Sorry I know it's not much, I just need to save as much money as I can.", he says looking at his heart. "Wait why. Is something wrong?", I asked concerned. "Well I'm having this surgery on my heart and it cost a couple thousand dollars.", he said putting his hand on his heart.

The rest of the time I spent with him was good. Christmas break was here and gone just like that. Tomorrow back to school. Yay, another week of hell.